Chapter 5~Errupted Emotions

~Marco's POV~

I was relieved that Star is awake. I was kinda curious about why her appearance keeps changing and I really wanted to know about this Tanda person. "Star, I am so glad that you're awake!" I said hugging her. "Star, who's Tanda and why is your appearance keeps changing at school?" I asked. Star glared at me and left her room. Why is she mad at me?

~Star's POV~

I heard Tanda saying "Oh, I forgot to tell you when I took over your body, you'll have your emotions erupted at some specific people, especially at your man, so pathetic of me!" 

I ignored her as I went down the stairs to see Jackie waiting for me at the end of the stairs. For some weird reason, I felt really warm, especially that my cheek marks started glowing uncontrollably. Are my emotions erupting? "Hey, dude, are you ok?" asked Jackie. I just walked outside so that way I won't erupt.

~Jackie's POV~

I and everyone in the ninth grade at Echo Creek were worried. And when I saw Star, she looked angry. But when I asked if she's ok, she blushed really hard, and her cheek marks are glowing and walked away. To be honest, she looked like one of these tsuderes in LGBT anime shows and she looked kinda cute.

~Janna's POV~

I saw Star walking towards the door and she looked like a tomato right now. "Uh, Star, before you go out, everyone's outside..." I said pointing at the window. Star marched over to the window and was angered by what she saw. And then she blew up like a volcano. Whatttttttt?