Prequel

Hello!
So I decided to start writing a fan fiction I always wanted to write! Hope you enjoy. Hange will be a girl in this fanfic like in the anime. :)

~

"Hange stop pulling me," Xia said, struggling out of their grip.

Hange and I were step-sisters living in Wall Rose. Hange was a lot older than me by 5 years. I was only 15 at the time.

My mother left me, leaving me alone with my father. She met a different guy who was a lot wealthier than my father. My family wasn't wealthy, instead we were very poor. My mother just realized she couldn't take it anymore, and she just dipped. I wasn't too fond of my mother anyway.

My mother and I never got along. When dad was around, she was a bitch acting all sweet and polite with me, but when it was just us two, she'd threaten me verbally and physically. I couldn't really do anything because it really seemed that my father was happy with her. At the time that's what I thought was best, but I realized it was utterly stupid.

I sometimes worry if my mothers genes will ever get to me.

My father was in a sad state after she left, not eating or being hygienic. I always reminded my father that she wasn't worth it. He was blinded by the way she was his first love, in spite of my pleas to get over her.

Some time has passed after that and my father began coming home kinda happy. I was confused as to what was happening to make him so happy but I soon realized that he met another women.

Hange's mother met my father and they hit it off immediately. She was compassionate, funny, and beautiful. Despite her not being my biological mother, I was immediately attached to her.

She was generous enough to take my father and me to live with her. Soon after Hange's mother and my father got married, which brings me being super close with Hange.

Hange and I became best of sisters. People could always tell that we had a strong bond. Even though we look nothing alike everyone knew we were siblings.

I had long raven locks with green eyes. I even had a touch of splattered freckles over my pale cheeks and nose.  I was about 5'4 (162.56 cm ) tall on average. I wasn't the norm of beauty, which was blonde hair and blue eyes, but anyway, I liked how I looked.

Even though I was a lot more calmer and mature than Hange, she always knew how to bring the energetic and silly side of me.

Hange and I were inseparable, everything she did I did. Hange was super into science and kept saying how she was going to unsolved the mystery of the titans.

Hange also had a massive crush on Keith Shadis, the survey corps commander, saying that it was also one of their key reasons for joining, which I found quite amusing.

Hange always would ask me to join with her, saying I could find the love of my life. I wasn't keen about risking my life fighting gigantic human babies.

Well that's what people would describe the titans. I actually never seen them, but I heard they were terrifying.

"Come on Xia I wanna show you something," Hange says eagerly.

"Hange I swear to god if it's something dumb I won't hesitate to dropkick you. Also release this iron ass grip you have," I said while clutching my teeth.

"Hehe sorry, but we're here look!" I look up from my throbbing wrist seeing my house utterly confused.

"Um, Hange why are we back home?" I said walking towards the door opening it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIA," my family and friend screeched.

"AHHHHH," I screamed punching the person closest to me. "WHAT THE HELL X," Clover said falling on the floor.