stepsister

y/n pov

i have lived with my stepmom and dad for 1 year. i have met my stepbrother but i haven't met my stepsister because she spent that year with her dad. today is the day i meet her. she is coming back to stay with her mom. i'm very excited for this

it's currently 8pm and the doorbell rings. maggie,my stepmom gets up and answers the door. she then comes back in the living room with a girl.

"y/n this is my daughter billie,billie this is y/n...you two are the same age maybe you will have something in common" maggie says

"the name is actually william" billie gets cut off by maggie . "billie you have to stop telling people that".

"no,anyways you know my name but call me william,when we get close or whatever until then it's billie to you"

"it's nice to meet you billie"

"wish i could say likewise but honestly you seem boring as fuck,i'll be in my room mom"

"BILLIE WAIT,you have to meet your stepdad"

"tell the man what my name is,i'll be in my room"

Billies POV

i go upstairs to my room and turn on my red light. i hop on my bed and decide to facetime brad after 2 rings he answers.

"hey"

"hey,what are you up to"

"nothing just wanted to speak to you because honestly i'm bored as fuck"

"what happened to meeting your new stepsister and stepdad?"

"she seems basic and boring ,and for her dad i don't really know i ran up to my room"

"you should go live on insta,you know your fans want you too"

"ughhh,i hate you"

"i love you too billie"

"brad"

"yeah"

"can you come over,i wanna do something fun"

"nooo,i'm hanging up on your ass i am not about to come to your house it's like 30 mins away,but if you want we can hang tomorrow"

"bet,i'm gonna go live now so join it"

"aight baby"

"shut the fuck up"

i end the call and go live on instagram. after 1 hour on the live i start to play animal crossing. i then get a knock on my door.

"come in" i yell out

the door opens and it's some man.

"hey billie i'm y/d/n"

"cool"

"is there anything you want to know about me?"

"nah but you can leave now"

"okay" he then leaves.

Y/N POV

THE NEXT DAY

i havent been doing anything but trying to write a song all day. maggie comes in the living room.

"so you and billie need bonding time so i guess we can plan something for today"

"uhh sure" i say blandly

billie the comes downstairs waiting like she's about to go somewhere.

"billie,can you two go out somewhere and bond you know"