six ; lost in yesterday

So, what was I ever afraid of?Why did I worry?And why was I ever so brainless? Head in a flurry

Why did I worry?
And why was I ever so brainless?
Head in a flurry

Dinah and Leora parted ways as soon as they entered Wayne Manor; one heading towards the dining room while the other held the front of her dress and walked up the grande staircase and made her way towards Dick's bedroom. The sound of music made its way to Leora's ears, and she smiled softly as she pushed open the bedroom door and saw Donna Troy sitting on the bed with Dick Grayson and Garth doing shots on Dick's desk. "No need to threat for I have arrived!"

Donna let out a sigh of relief as she jumped off the bed and pulled Leora into a hug. "Oh, thank god. I think I was about to go join the Joker in Arkham Asylum for a moment there."

Dick turned around, offended. "What? We're not that bad."

Donna hummed. "You kinda are."

"But we haven't done anything!" Dick said in defence.

"Except down a few shots," Garth said. "Boy Wonder isn't very good in that department."

Dick narrowed his eyes. "You're only good at it because alcohol is has water in it."

Garth scoffed. "Yeah right."

Donna shrugged. "He's kinda right."

Leora smiled lightly at the group and gave them a small wave. "Hey, Dick. Garth."

Garth grinned and held up his drink. "Hey, blondie. You're looking good."

Leora smiled. "Thank you."

Garth then grinned as he smacked Dick's back as the male was just staring at Leora. "Doesn't she, Dick?"

Dick blinked and looked at Garth. "What?"

"Doesn't Leora look good?"

Dick nodded as he looked back at Leora, a small smile on his face. "Yeah, Leora, you look beautiful."

Leora smiled lightly back at him as heat rushed to her cheeks. "Thank you, Dicky."

"It's been a while," Garth said and handed Leora a drink, and she opened it up straight away and took a sip of the alcohol.

Donna nodded. "It has, hasn't it? When was the last time the League had a meeting?"

"A while ago," Leora said.

Garth shrugged. "It must be something serious."

"I heard mom mention something about Ra's al Ghul while she was on the phone with Oliver, maybe he's back?" Leora said.