Let's be friends

Lisa was heading for home after school. When she was about to cross the school gate someone called her name from behind. She looked back and her heart beat rate increased. The girl she was thinking of from the very first moment she met her was standing right in front of her with a cute smile on her face.

"Hey." Lisa nervously smiled.

"Hi. Can we talk?" Jennie asked still smiling.

"Sure." Lisa was sweating. Her heart was beating too fast.

Jennie came close to lisa. She could feel that lisa's body was slightly shaking.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah." Lisa forced a smile.

"We're in the same class and you and jisoo was the first two people I met. I mean can we...." Jennie paused. "Okay let's make it simple. Let's be friends." Jennie extended her right hand towards lisa.

"We are already friends, I guess." Lisa took jennie's hand and shook it gently.

"You are a nice talker." Jennie blushed.

"I know." Lisa finally started feeling comfortable with jennie.

"Where is jisoo?" Jennie asked.

"She has an extra class today. Btw, where is Chaeyoung?

"Don't ask. Rosie is the most stupid person I've ever met. Maybe she is in canteen now. She loves food more than me." Jennie sighed.

Lisa laughed at jennie's cuteness.

"Don't laugh." Jennie shoot a dead glare to lisa.

"Don't be too rude." Lisa smirked.

"I'm not rude. I'm NICE." Jennie pouted.

"Yeah, I know. YOU ARE NICE." Lisa again laughed.

"Bitch...." Jennie cursed but lisa acted like she didn’t hear it.

............