More important than me?

2 years back.....

Jenlisa became the best of friends. It has been 3 years they're living together. None of them ever told each other about their real feelings. Both of them are too shy to admit it. But chaesoo always tease them. Because they can see their love.

//At jenlisa's place//

It's 7 a.m. in the morning. Jennie was sleeping. Now it's lisa's turn to wake her up. Because they have school to go.

"Nini, wake up. It's 7 a.m." Lisa said in a soft voice. Lisa was also laying in the bed next to jennie.

"I'm too sleepy." Jennie mumbled.

"I can see that but you have to wake up. Otherwise we're gonna be late for school." Lisa back hugged jennie.

"Can you do this for me?" Jennie again mumbled.

"Do what?" Lisa asked.

"Hug me and sleep. Let's not go to school today." Jennie almost fell asleep again.

"But I have some important classes today." Lisa said.

"More important than me?" Jennie turned back to face lisa. Lisa's hand was still wrapping around jennie's waist.

"No, of course not." Lisa smiled.

"Then let me sleep." This time jennie hugged lisa.

"But nini, we shou...." Lisa didn’t get to finish her words as jennie interrupted.

"No buts, just sleep." Jennie said and kissed lisa on the forehead.

They both are madly in love with each other. But both of them are too shy to confess. They love their catfights. And they love not to show their sweet sight to each other but unfortunately they can't hide it.

...........