31

"Go get a shower first, you stink." Teasing the taller, Xueer crack a cunning yet cute smile before getting lightly punched on the rib. "Yea whatever. Or we could just shower together?" Jiaqi raised a brow and whined before switching to a seductive voice.

Rolling her eyes, Xueer pushed her into the bathroom while shaking her head, "Not today. You're lucky Yuyan is staying over at Keni's, or she would've punched you hard for saying that." Jiaqi only pouted like a cute baby which sent Xueer's heart picking pace .

Obeying her words, she then grabbed a towel and headed into shower cubicle with Xueer sniggering at Jiaqi's devastating expression. Yawning, she decided to head to the living room and switched on the television, landing right on the news channel.

"The government has released a statement that war will soon be taking place between vampires and humans. The date cannot be confirmed, hence, in order to stay safe from vampires, please avoid going out after 9 pm." As the news reporter went on, Xueer felt her jaws clench unconsciously.

She just hoped Jiaqi didn't need to participate in the whole thing. Xueer could only depend on the trust between them, she trusts Jiaqi that she would keep her promise. The redheaded sighed while switching channels, the negative thoughts clouding her head before she shook them off.

Starting to feel bored, Xueer then went back into the bedroom to get her phone when the sight of Jiaqi with a towel loosely wrapped around body came into view.

Instead of being all shocked, Xueer shyly looked away and faced the other direction before stuttering, "S-sorry for not knocki-" However, she was interrupted when a pair of strong arms around her waist. The moment when Jiaqi pulled Xueer into a back hug, the campus beauty completely froze, feeling the vague curves of Jiaqi's body pressed onto her.

The thought of the only thing that separated them was the thin layer of towel and her clothes sent blood rushing to her face. Suddenly, she felt the familiar desire for the honey sweet bite surge through her veins.

The only thing stopping her from turning around and ripping the towel off Jiaqi was how gently the vampire was holding her. How gently she whispered those words in her ear, "We're lovers now Xueer...there's nothing to be sorry about." The way her affection towards her was so obviously lacing her every word made Xueer weak at her knees.

Trying to control herself, Xueer took in a deep breath and managed to let out, "You have to let go of me now...those same feelings are reaching me again." Knowing exactly what the latter meant, Jiaqi didn't let go, instead she turned Xueer around and smiled, "Well you have to face it then and not runaway from it. Or those feelings will just comeback again."

Whatever she was saying became a blur for Xueer, all she could see was the moving ruby red lips of Jiaqi. Before she knew it, self control was no longer in her vocabulary as those desires had gotten the best of her. Wrapping her arms around Jiaqi's neck, she pulled her in into a rough kiss while pinning the unaffected girl onto the bed that was conveniently right behind her.

Jiaqi had to control herself too as she knew that once she falls into her lust trap, she would do exactly what Xueer wanted in that moment---biting her. She needed to help Xueer get out of that state by enduring her bloodlust. It was all a game of self control. Once lost, Xueer would fall deeper into the abyss of lust. However, if she won, she could help Xueer to escape that dark side. Besides, it's basically her responsibility for that bite. She didn't want guilt eating her up.

Inhaling sharply, Jiaqi harshly but as gently switched positions, now trapping the wild redhead below her. "Ok Xueer listen to me. This might be hard but fight that feeling. Let your real self break through that fog of lust." Xueer seemed like she was trying to do exactly what Jiaqi was saying but of course returning to the same state after a few seconds.

"Bite me again Jiaqi. That pleasure...I want to feel it again." Moaning against Jiaqi's neck, Xueer then tried seducing her more by trailing her tongue against her collarbone, nearing the towel that was still somehow wrapped around her. Clenching her jaw, Jiaqi softly lifted her chin up so that their eyes could meet again.

"If you want pleasure again, you'll have to fight for it. Break through that wall of lust first, and I'll give you real pleasure." Her honey orbs stared right into Xueer's cloudy dark ones as she sugar coated her words. The redheaded cheekily raised a brow and ran her hand through Jiaqi's damp hair, "It depends on what kind of pleasure."

Being taken aback was an understatement, Jiaqi had not expected Xueer to say that even when she was in that wild state. The campus beauty then broke into a seductive smirk, "If you can't say what kind, it means you're lying. It's better if you give up and bite me..."

If Jiaqi was a vampire, Xueer was a vixen then. The way her auburn hair sprawled messily on the bed, the way her eyes illuminates with a hint of playful seduction and they way her tongue ever so slightly graze her lips were enough to drive Jiaqi crazy.

It was hard dealing with self control when the person under you was that gracious. Right then, an idea came up in her mind. She would have to fight seduction with seduction.

"Well...there's the type to make you breathless. And the type which makes you scream. Which one then?" Not backing out, Jiaqi flashed a devilish grin as she ran her hand up Xueer's thigh. That seemed to have caught her by surprised as hesitations showed in the bottom's face.

The redheaded lost composure in that moment, making Jiaqi contended knowing that it was soon until she snaps out of it. "Well, are you gonna answer or not?" She challenged while caressing her cheeks and lips with her thumb, that devilish grin of hers never leaving her face.

She was no longer trashing around and moaning wildly at any touch Jiaqi gave her, instead Xueer smiled genuinely, "Make love to me then. Is that an option?" That pure innocent look returned in those clear hazel brown eyes. She fought it.

As a bright grin replaced that devilish one, Jiaqi ruffled Xueer's hair and pecked her forehead, "Go shower first and we'll see if you're still up for that." She then got up and continued, "While I need to put on some clothes now, it's getting cold."

Xueer couldn't help but to tease the latter as she grabbed another towel and a set of clothes from her closet, "I'm still curious. What did you mean by the type to make you scream or go breathless?" Jiaqi frantically spun around as her eyes widened, "You still remember what I said? I thought you weren't at your conscious state of mind."

The campus beauty just giggled and shrugged before playfully winking, "Probably because that was when I started gaining back control. No need to get embarrassed though, it was hot." Jiaqi blushed 50 shades of red and embarrassingly buried her face into her pillow while Xueer closed the bathroom doors still laughing.

The night was still young and the vampire could already tell that it was going to be wild.

A/n*:

So uh hai🖐 i kinda lied when i said this chapter was going to be both the sleepover and basketball tournament hehe😅 but i hope y'all don't get mad, i underestimated the length of a lovely dovey scene🤧