"The one where they officially meet"

Aneesha's POV

"Here. I think this would be alright for the occasion. Look mumma," Kanika bhabhi said showing a simple suit from my wardrobe to mom.

"Yes. This one looks good. Annie get ready. Keep the look simple like usual" said Mom to me

"You don't have to worry about that maa. She rarely does any makeup." Replied Bhabhi

"Yes, I know but still." Said mom

"Mumma, its me who should be nervous. But seems like you are more nervous than me. FYI dad already loves you and you are happily married. So Chill," I tried to lighten the mood

"I didn't know my Annie is such a good actor. Look how well she is hiding her inner turmoil and cheering us up." Replied mom
I smiled sheepishly. Mothers do know everything.

Mom and Bhabhi left my room to get ready themselves. I glanced at my outfit and sighed. I changed my clothes and sat in front of mirror to do my hair and makeup. Well my makeup only includes a simple linear and nude lipshade. I seriously don't understand how can girls put layers of makeup on their face. From where do they get the energy to invest so much time and efforts into a thing such as makeup.

Aneesha's outfit👆🏻

Aneesha's outfit👆🏻

I sat in my room scrolling through Instagram. I was supposed to sit and wait till someones calls me down. Just then the door bell rang and my heartbeats raised. They've arrived. The boy's family has arrived. Oh dear god, please give me some peace of mind so that I don't end up embarrassing myself.

Aman's POV

After I took bath, I stood for quite sometime in front of my wardrobe today. It was so unlike me. I don't know why but I wanted to look nice. We were supposed to go and see the girl today. We were to leave in a hour or so.
After debating for some time I finally decided on an outfit.

Aman's outfit 👆🏻

Aman's outfit 👆🏻

I went down to find my family sitting in the living room. Mom, Dad, Shanaya and Dadi were supposed to go. Chhote papa and Chhoti maa (Mahesh and Sujata) politely refused to accompany since they felt it would be good if less people went first time. Although Mom was upset and tried to convince them but it was finally agreed that they won't come. Even Samar bhai and Surbhi bhabhi couldn't come since they had to attend a function at bhabhi's side. I so wanted them to be there for moral support.