flowers

Two days later

Jimins pov

I take a deep breath "hyungs are you sure? What if I scare him off?" Yoongi Huff's "Aish you never use to be like this...just go!" They push me towards jungkook who was sat on the balcony with his feel hanging off the edge.

I sit down next to him "hey...." He smiles "hey" the others close the door and jungkook looks at me "what's up? You look like you wanna say something?" I shake my head "no you seemed lonely so I came to sit with you"

He smiles "I see....." He swings his legs a little and looks down. I look at the flowers I had put on a chair behind me. I take a deep breath "actually......can I ask you something?" He nods "sure....what's up?" He looks at me and all of a sudden I can't speak

I shake my head "ah it's nothing... nevermind" Aish why am I such a wimp!!!?
My breath hitches a little when I feel Jungkooks wing against mine. He giggles "your wings are surprisingly soft..."

He turns and strokes my wings making me chuckle a little "you angels really do suprise me sometimes" he tilts his head "what do you mean?" I sigh "I hurt you so much and here you are stroking my wings...."

He giggles "I already said that I forgive you jimin" he sits back how he was and swings his legs again "you weren't the one hurting me jimin....the devil inside of you was-" I cut him off "I am the devil jungkook!" He giggles "yes I know jimin....but everyone....me included have a small devil inside of us that control all the bad things we do....and you let yours take control.....but since then you calmed him down...and now you care about the people around you"

I look at him and he puffs his cheeks our making me laugh a little

He looks at me and smiles "see? The jimin I first met would never laugh

He looks at me and smiles "see? The jimin I first met would never laugh.....you should be happy with who you've become jimin" I nod "but it's all thanks to you.... without you I wouldn't be here"

He leans his head on my shoulder"don't give me all the credit jimin....you're the only one that can change you....I just gave you a little push" I sigh and gasp a little when he holds my hand

I look at our hands and then at him "you're amazing jimin and you should give yourself credit

I look at our hands and then at him "you're amazing jimin and you should give yourself credit.... you've changed into an amazing friend" I smile a little and then sigh "I was wondering something...." He nods "what's up?" I look down and then look at him and gulp "do you like these flowers?"

I hand the flowers to him

((In a bouquet))

He smiles "they're so beautiful and smell Amazing....have you got a girlfriend or boyfriend to give them too? I'm sure they'll love them!" I shake my head "no actually.....they're for you"

His eyes widen and I let go of his hand "y-you don't have to accept them! I just thought-" he cuts me off "thank you jimin they're beautiful..." He kisses my cheek gently making me gasp a little.

I look at him and he smiles "was there anything else you wanted to ask or tell me?" I shake my head "no just the flowers" he nods "alright...." He holds my hand again and then leans his head on my shoulder and I hesitate but wrap my wing around him and he moves closer to me making me smile a little

I may have been too much of a wimp to ask him out but atleast I gave him the flowers! It's a step! Baby steps right?....