JoyRene - Arch Enemies (pt 1)

Genre: bad girl x good girl (ik it's so boring my brain not working rn)

AU: High school students

Request by the beautiful dekucore

warnings: naughty naughty language and some hints of the freaky.

sorry if it doesn't match their personalities, i'm still working on trying to fix that :(

With silk-like black hair and beautiful eyes that will make you fall in love with her. A wallet that can easily crush you. Grades that stays unrivaled, even with seniors. Being the favorite student of almost every teacher, no one can touch her.

Bae Joohyun was the school's princess.

And Park Sooyoung's nemesis.

See, unlike Joohyun, Sooyoung was a bad girl. The kind of girl who didn't care about grades. The kind of girl who stepped on others to achieve whatever she wanted. Though there was one thing that they had in common, their beauty. It's not that they look like each other, it's that their beauty was unmatched, in and out of school.

Everyone respected Sooyoung, not they way they respected Joohyun. Everyone feared her. Everyone would break their own hand if it means that they're getting noticed by Sooyoung. Everyone would do anything that she wanted.

Joohyun might be the princess, but Sooyoung was the queen.

...

Sooyoung was starting to get tired of Sungjae's constant opening his mouth and then closing it again. He looked like a fish.

Slamming her hand on the door, the dark haired girl finally spoke up. "Just what do you want from me?"

"I-I- um" he stammered, too scared to look at her in the eye.

She cocked an eyebrow, turning to the boy completely. "Say it."

Silence. The boy's mumbling stopped, he also stopped fidgeting with his fingers.

Sooyoung opened the door and walked out. She was about to close the door when she heard him shout, "Will you be my date for prom?!"

She scoffed, amused by his words. "You're too naive if you think that I'm going to embarrass myself like that." She slammed the door shut. Leaving the boy alone with his broken heart.

...

"What the fuck?!" Sooyoung screamed as someone bumped into her, making her spill her juice all over her favorite sweater.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to.." the girl mumbled.

She had silky black hair, her eyes were a beautiful brown. Her brows furrowed and her lips curved into a small frown. "Her lips look soft.." was the only thing on Sooyoung's mind. She tried to focus on something else. She looked down to the girl's small, delicate fingers was trying to wipe away the mess on Sooyoung's shirt.

She finally snapped out of her thoughts as she realized who it was. She was the one and only, Bae Joohyun. Her arch nemesis. Well at least that's what Sooyoung called the raven in front of her. Even though her cold and mysterious demeanor seemed to scream "Get out of my face or i will punch you!" Sooyoung knew that the girl was too sweet to hate anyone. Except for men, she knew that she hated almost every man.

Sooyoung (softly) pushed Joohyun away from her. "You ruined my sweater.." it came out not as threatening as she wanted it to be.

"I know. God- I'm so sorry" Joohyun apologized, again, this must've been the sixth time by now.

"W-Well," everyone around either quietly watched or gossiped on what was happening. After all, it's not everyday that you see, Park Sooyoung, the Queen of the school, being remotely decent to her (supposed) arch nemesis, much less stuttering.

The tall girl was about to storm off before a delicate hand grabbed on to her wrist. "Wait! Don't go! I hadn't apologized properly yet.." the black haired beauty said.

"You already apologized. Go away!" she yanked her arm out of the raven's hold. Sooyoung hated being mean to her enemy, even though she was supposed to.

Joohyun was taken aback. She knew that the tall girl was the school's scariest student, the student who would even punch a teacher if she wanted to. But she didn't expect her to be just shrug her off like that.

"Come on, let's go." Joohyun sounded assertive, almost threatening. Sooyoung had no choice but to be dragged away. At least that's what she convinced herself to think, that she had no choice.

...

"What do you want." Sooyoung asked, her voice no more than a whisper. Her and Joohyun was standing in the janitor's closet, a place that naughty students sneaks in to have sex with each other.

"Take off your shirt." Joohyun said, plain and simple. Sooyoung didn't like how straightforward she was. How she was basically being controlled by her arch nemesis. It made her feel things.

When the shorter girl noticed that the other took the wrong hint, she spoke up. "I have a spare hoodie, here, it's pretty big on me so it should fit you." she handed the younger the hoodie.

As the younger put on the hoodie that she was given. She noticed how the hoodie smelled like lavender, it gave her a sense of comfort, somehow.

When she finished changing, she realized that all this time Joohyun was staring at her. Her face, as well as her ears, picks up a shade of red. She was about to bolt for the door when Joohyun said, "Don't worry, I was texting my brother."

The younger noticed how the older's face seemed to have lost all of her emotions. Against her better judgement, she spoke up, "What's wrong?"

Instead of saying anything, the raven just showed her her phone. Sooyoung's heart dropped as she read the texts. Sungjae was Joohyun's brother. The boy who's heart got broken by Sooyoung was her nemesis' brother.

word count: 1019

to be continued

sorry if this is bad, it's my first time writing a ff

also to dekucore   sorry this took so long, i didn't see the comment and kinda thought tagt no one left any requests and kinda brain farted everything in an hour or two

i will be uploading the second part as soon as possible