astrids stunt

Astrid was walking in the village with stormfly and toothless. Hiccup was sick so he asked her to take toothless out for a flight.

"So toothless ready for a flight?" *roar* in the air she decided to do a little stunt (you know where hiccup falls from the saddle.) "OK ready toothless?" No answer she jumped any way. Toothless dived down after her but he was to late and crash landed in Astrid's house. Astrid was caught by a pair of arms and passed out.

Hiccup went out for some fresh air  and saw astid flying toothless he smiled but then he saw her jump he saw her falling when she was close enough hiccup whent to where she was falling and caught her she passed out. *BANG!" toothless fell into Astrid's house so she obviously couldn't  stay there so he walked to his house...well more like stumbled back to his hose.

*one week later* (about a week ago XD)

Astrid finally woke up but hiccup was still sick (dunno why but he is) so she sat by his bed side until he was better.

*2 days later*

"So astrid why'd you jump off toothless?" She laughed nervously and said "I was trying to do a stunt," hiccup smilledcand said "well at least your not hurt." She smilled and kissed hiccup "thanks for caring about me hiccup."