𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏

"Listen chat, if I'm gonna simp, I'll simp hardcore."

"Who the fuck is owosfordays?"

"Oh wow, we hit my subgoal. Thank you guys for getting us to 200 subs! It really means a lot to me." The female smiled at her face cam and formed a heart with her hands. "I couldn't really think of a sub-goal so let's just have a one on one conversation. How about a nice Q&A?" The female smiled as she read her own twitch chat. Her stream had around 1.3k viewers. She was something alright. "For those who are new, welcome to my stream. I am owosfordays but you can call me [Name]! So let's start this Q&A!" As she read out the questions and responded with a smile. "How old am I? I'm 15. I turned 15 this year." "What grade am I in? I'm a sophomore in high school." "What's my favorite food? I love ice cream!" "Who's my favorite streamer?" She puzzled a thought. "It would have to be, Tommyinnit."

She giggled as her chat was asking new questions about Tommyinnit. "Am I tier 3 subbed to Tommy?!" [Name] looked to the side with her eyes widen before then laughing. "PFFT!!!! Umm... next question please!" The chat was blowing up.

BigFloppa: No way!

Kimichan0w0: AWW WHAT LOL

bakugouslefttoenail: BAHAHAHAHA: POGCHAMP

jfkspiss: Lmao

She laughed as her face was all flushed. "Guys, just give me more questions. Let's see, how do I feel about Tommy? Like what do you mean?" Her eyes widen. "O-oh! Well, I guess he's kinda cute." The chat was laughing and aweing as [Name] blushed. "Too bad I'm American." She laughed. "Listen chat," she said looking at her facecam. "If I'm gonna simp, I'll simp hardcore. If I wake up tomorrow to see Tommy in my DMS, you guys are insane and somehow managed to grab his attention." Her stream went on for a while and then she ended it. "Well, goodbye chat! Thanks for joining the stream! Bye-bye!" At with that, she just thought her life was gonna stay the way it is. [Name] didn't expect much. And she had no idea what was coming.

"WHAT IS UP, CHAT!?" The voice of a blonde sixteen-year-old streamer boomed. The female smiled as she watches the stream. This morning, she woke up to twitter notifications of people discussing that she and Tommy would be a great couple. "People seem they can't keep a secret. Mostly Twitter..." [Name] shook her head in disappointment before then laughing. "As if Tommy would see it." As the female was going homework that was assigned, Tommy's voice was enchanting that she completely zoned out. "God, I hate summer school math. Thank god, it's the last week." She mumbled before then looking up the answer on Google.

"Who the fuck is owosfordays?" [Name]'s eyes widen. 'HUH?! Did I hear that right?!?' "Hold on, chat, let me go join one of the discord VCs." [Name]'s attention was now on Tommy's stream. "Screw math. Algebra sucks anyway." She bit her lip, nervously as Tommy hopped onto the Dream SMP server. "Hey, Tubbo!" "HELLO!" "Oh my god, Jesus, calm down." "Oh sorry." [Name] giggled. 'What a beautiful friendship.' "Hey Tubbo, do you know anyone by the name of owosfordays?" "Oh! I think so." [Name]'s eyes widen. "Wait! Tubbo recognizes me?!" She freaked out. "Yeah, I think she's done fanart about us on the SMP." Tommy took a sip of his zero sugar coke.

"Really?" "Yeah, why do you ask?" Tommy walked over to his base as he answered the question. "People in my chat are saying to look her up and they want me to speak with her. Oh, some people are shipping me with her. Oh, chat, have some consent please." There was silence for a moment until Tubbo's laugh filled the streams' ears. "HAHAHA! Really?" As Tommy was about to go check up on Henry, he looked at the camera. "Alright mods, put up a poll. Before we go on with our bits for the video, should we search up this owosfordays? Yes or no?" [Name]'s heart jumped and her face flushed red. "Holy!" She typed in yes and she saw that a lot of people are saying yes as well. "What? She's in chat? Well, hello owosfordays! Chat says yes, I better be getting subs and twitch primes for this." [Name] laughed before then biting her lip again. "Crapppp! I'm so nervous!"

She quickly pulled out another tab on her computer and search herself up. "Let's see, my twitter, Instagram, youtube and twitch pop up. Crap! So does my Wattpad! Please don't click on that!" She yells out before then going to check the stream. "Wow! She's really good! Oh, she's also a streamer." [Name] smiled. 'T-this feels nice. To just acknowledge by the person you admire.' Tears were starting to form and she just laughed as she cried. [Name] didn't notice it but the chat was telling Tommy to check the hashtag #[name]simps on Twitter. At this point, [Name] went to the bathroom to wash her face. "What the fuck." Tommy exclaimed. "What's wrong, Tommy?" "Tubbo, come to my stream!"

With 54.6k viewers watching, Tommy pulled up a clip from twitch, labeled, "[Name] admits her simping." Meanwhile, [Name] comes back with a washed face and water in her hand. She sits back in her chair and opens her water. "Alright, so what's-" "Am I tier 3 subbed to Tommy?!" [Name]'s eyes widen and jaw drops. "No, fucking way." Her face turns red. "Nononononononononononononoononnoonono..." She repeats as she covers her mouth in disbelief. She watches her clip of herself nervously looking away before then laughing. [Name] then looks at Tommy, who just seems shocked. The video continued to play showing [Name] laughing with a flushed face. "Guys, just give me more questions. Let's see, how do I feel about Tommy? Like what do you mean? O-oh! Well, I guess he's kinda cute. Too bad I'm American." Her own laugh echoed her entire body and she could feel her soul escaping and running to hide. "Listen chat, if I'm gonna simp, I'll simp hardcore. If I wake up tomorrow to see Tommy in my DMs, you guys are insane."

[Name]'s mind is just empty. She feels so exposed to the outside world now. She looked at the viewer count to see that there were now 60k viewers.

And with that, she passed out.

[Name] woke up and groaned as she clutches her head. "Ouchie, what happened?" She looked up to see that she was watching Tubbo's stream. It was now 3 pm. "Holy cow." [Name] stretched her arms. "I guess it was a dream. Tommyinnit would never find that clip, or even so, know me and my existence." She chuckled as she grabbed her phone. There were multiple notifications, from twitter, Instagram, twitch, and youtube. "What the-" After unlocking her phone, she looked at her notifications and her eyes widen. "No. Fricking. Way"

Tommyinnit: Incoming friend request ✔ ❌

And with this, you pass out again.

Tommy laid in bed, thinking about you. You were cute and your laugh was angelic. Tommy's face flushed and he sat up. "I think I want to talk to her." And with that, very quickly, he opened his discord and typed in your discord username. He clicked to send a friend request. "Let's be friends, [Name]."

Published: October 11th, 2020: 12:30 am

Me: *watches Tommyinnit and thinks about writing a Tommyinnit x reader*

My brother: Don't do it.

Me: I'm not gonna do it. I was just thinking about it. I wont do it.

I did it...

HAHAHA! I'm such a simp. Did you guys watch his stream with Drista?!?! Drista's a queen. Drista supermacy!!! She needs to join the SMP. Also I used my username cause why not. As well as don't ship Tommy and Drista, they are still minors.