Hoes mad(Ch.7)

Y/n = your name

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n, I've told you seven times to leave me alone. I'm not going downstairs to mingle like some straight princess"

"But Meikoooo I don't wanna go down there alone"

"For Fucks sake you're 26 years old Y/n, not a child!"

"But-"

"No"

Y/n hung her head down and walked out of Meikos hotel room.

"Gotdamnit now I have to socialize with people, who the fuck does that?" she walked down the steps, since elevators are for losers. She walked down the main staircase to the dining hall and ballroom, attracting a few eyes as she did. There were some whispers as they looked at her. She turned her attention to Ohma, Kazuo, and Kaede who were at one of the buffet tables.

Lihito was noticeably bothering Kaede, so she ran down the rest of the steps and pushed her way through the crowd. Y/n pulled him by the hair to the side before standing infront of Kaede.

"Back off dick lord, she doesn't want you. Aren't you supposed to be with your employer?" She crossed her arms.

"My employer? I don't have one, I'm on my own"

"WHAT" Her eyes widened as she choked on her spit.

"As a matter of fact, I'm the president of SH Frozen Storage"

"Huh"
"EHEE??
"Hah?"
"The fuck?"

He went on about how he was fired from his fighting job and ended up getting a part time job for a shipping company under Nogi group. Mr.Nogi ended up giving him a 'promotion' to be a president fighter. Poor guy was made to sign a bunch of contracts he didn't even read, probably costs lots of money if he does lose. In shorter terms, he got scammed.

"Y/n, do you like this ship? I liked the other one better" he said taking another bite out of a turkey leg.

"If it has somewhere to sleep and eat, then I'm not complaining" she took a cherry from a cocktail and put it in her mouth, sucking on it. Ohma watched her as she did, a little intrigued. As soon as she noticed he was looking at her, Y/n flicked his nose.

"That stung" he rubbed his nose scowling at her.

"Aww poor you, do you need someone to kiss it better?" She teased, making a pouty face in response.

"Shut up"

"Make me"

He put his plate down and grabbed her. She was a about to bonk his head, but Ohma caught her wrist, and put her in a head lock.

'Hm, I could get out of this, but not without hurting him. What to do, what to do' she said. 'Fuck it' she bit his arm, and his grip loosened as he made an inaudible noise. She grabbed his arm, placed her leg over his ankle, and flipped him over her shoulder. Except he was standing upright, and not on the ground, like she wanted.

"Headlocks aren't that effective on me" Y/n said while releasing some tension in her neck. That headlock was no joke.

Ohma looked at her ,stunned, before his expression turned normal. "Hm... I'll make sure to think of that when we fight" he said crossing his arms.

"In your dreams" she replied skipped away. Ohma glanced at her, then went back to eating.
She walked over to the large group and people that were circled around something. Pushing her way through, she saw Kazuo playing Japanese chess with a stranger she didn't know. He had a bob cut and his eyes seemed closed.