chapter one

{oriah jones}

I walked into murikami's restuarant and saw four huge man sized turtles. They had their weapons drawn and the place looked torn up. I thought they were a threat so i brought out my tanto and pointed at them.

"Back off now and i won't hurt you....permanetly," i smirked.

They looked at me with confusion.

"we didn't do this. The purple dragons did," the blue masked turtle said, lowering his weapon.

"It is alright Oriah. These turtles are friends," i hear Mr. Murikami's voice said.

I saw him stand up with a gentle smile on his face. I put away my tanto and slightly bowed.

"Im glad to hear that. I will go search for the dragons and teach em a lesson," i smiled.

"We already did that sweetheart," the red masked turtle said.

"Sure. and your sure they won't come back to mess with him when u are gone?" i smirked.

He opened his mouth but nothing came out. I giggled and slowly approach the orange mask.

His baby blue eyes looked into my green ones. I had to admit these turtles are quite cute, especially this one.

"I'm Oriah," i smiled and leaned close to his face.

I could tell he was blushing so i leaned just a tad closer and batted my eyeslashes. Then right when he leaned closer himself i twirl around and head toward murikami.

"I'm so happy you're alright," i beamed at him.

"How is your martial arts training going. Has your brother found out yet," he chuckled.

"Nah i'm good at hiding things from him and my.... Father," i said.

{donny}

I noticed both Oriah and Murikami frowned when she said father. Hmm they must not like him very much. Me and my brothers give each other a look.

"So you guys gonna introduce yourselves," Oriah giggled.

Oh that giggle made my stomach have butterflies. She smiled at me and i felt my cheeks get hot. Dang she was prettier than april. Her green eyes and brown hair, her perfect hourglass body and she was a KUNOICHI!

She dusted off murikami and he smiled at her.

"I'm donatello but you can call me donny or D or even the cute nerd," i said and winked.

"I'm leonardo but you can call me leo," leo blushed.

"Im michaelangelo but you can call me mikey or dr. prankenstein," mikey said and kissed her hand.

She laughed and i felt jealousy settle into my stomach.

"And there is raphael or call him or raph," i said pointing and raph who was ignoring her.

She walked up to him and knocked on his head.

"Anyone there grumpypants," she said.

And for the first time he blushed.

"Aww did i make you all flustered," she cooed at him.

"You wish sweetheart," he smiled.

My jaw just dropped and so did mikey's and leo's.

{raph}

"How about i make pizza gyoza for you, my turtle friends," Murikami smiled.

Me and my brothers cheered and oriah sat down next to me and leo.

"What's pizza gyoza?" she asked.

"Something he invented for us after we first saved him from the purple dragons," mikey smiled.

She smiled and we dug into our gyozas.

"Wanna try?" i asked and raise one to her face.

She nodded and i put it to her lips. She puts it into her mouth and her eyes popped wide open. A moan escaped her mouth then she closed her eyes.

"That is soooo amazing. You have outdone yourself this time Mr. Murikami," she praised.

Murikami bowed and smiled.

She looked at me and stood up. She kissed my cheek and i blushed so hard my cheeks put my mask to shame.

"Thank you for protecting him," she said to us and bowed.

We stood up and bowed slightly back.

When she left i recieved glares from my brothers.

If they like her too then it looks like we will have to fight for her attention.

"May the best turtle win," i grumbled.