ch.11

Time skip brought to you by WWH.

While you were done with your last performance you felt nervous again as you were going to be introduced now and when you were dancing you have seen most of the armys were not pleased and didn't waved their bombs. But as jin oppa said that it will change you didn't give it much of the thought.

Jin pov~

"Hello armys we met again after sooo long we all missed you soo much that it hurts but here we are again to see our lovely armys again. How have you been all" Rm asked and interacted with armys as much he can and then the time came.

"As you all know and seen. We have a new member in bts. Please support her and give her lots of love. Please come here" just in que with namjoon's words y/n came on the stage besides us. But the instant lights came to her someone had thrown a damn shoe at her. It hit her head and she was falling backward. For the love of god i caught her on time.

Your pov~

*Omg its soo embarrassing how can someone throw a shoe at me like seriously i know how but still A DAMN SHOE*

Jin pov~

All of us see y/n standing there her head hung low with embarassment. Now i am fuming but we all had know somewhere in our heads that this can happen tho we were thinking of eggs and tomatoes but this is something new a shoe so I'm going to mentally prepare myself for something more new in next concert. 

"Lets take her for now it can be a big deal if y/n still stand on the stage now." Manager nim's voice echoes in our ears as we get the information in our heads to process.  (idk what you can hear through those so why not add some spice here😝).

I took y/n off the stage fast and we see the army that had thrown her shoe at her being dragged out of the crowd. Phew that was a relief and hope this will not happen next time. Its a concert today what will happen in fan meet tomorrow. Its giving me headache already.

----------------Time skip to the fanmeet------------

You were fully dressed and were waiting for others to come as you and the boys have different changing rooms but have same makeup room

You were fully dressed and were waiting for others to come as you and the boys have different changing rooms but have same makeup room. All the makeup artist know you and were very friendly. Makeing you less nervous.

You were sitting between yoongi and jin. Some armys skip you not some many but still you know taht but you were happy cause many armys told you that you are cute and dance very good so tahts what you give a lot of thought to.

Its been several hours and everything is going smoothly armys loved...... no adored you told you have cute face with beautiful eyes and you are soo beautiful. You were happy when a certain cute little army came in front maybe a teen.

"Hello. What is your name?."
"My name is Ara."
"Awww what a cute name for a cute girl"
" Tch thanks ik I'm cute. Unnie you have beautiful eyes can you take off your glasses I can't see them carefully. Please"

She was soo cute when she said that you didn't give it a lot of thought and just took off your glasses and started a stare off game. Just when you were thinking what she is doing she took out pepper spray from her bag and spray it in your eyes.

When this happened your reflexes told you to save jin and yoongi on your sides. Your eyes started to burn like they are going to pop out of the socket and will burn a whole grass land. They were hurting you like hell has given you a taste of what you will see in some time and might be more then this.

Yoongi pov~

We were sitting happily. Everything was going smoothly some armys skip y/n but she didn't give it a lot of thought as they were not hurting her but then when i was signing one albums suddenly someone's hand came to my eyes and when i trun to look whose they were y/n's but then i saw the army in front of her spraying something at her and then my sences clicked its fucking pepper spray.

No one's pov~

Yoongi came to your rescue with jin. Fan meet was put to a hold cause of the incident the army was dragged out of the meet and into a police car for breaching and harming an idol. Everyone has heard your pained screaming and you rolling on the floor while clenching your eyes. In a matter of a minute when Sejin oppa was lifting you, you blacked out and everyone became still thinking the worst of the worst.............

Hello guys how have you been. Jiminie's birthday is coming any kind of celebration going to happen????