ch. 14

Your pov:

Jimin oppa is not talking to me or something else is the matter. "Oppa is everything ok did tae oppa hurt you in the morning tho i have an idea to what happened but still." He was just looking down and was sitting there not giving a hint to what he is thinking.

" I am ok" he said as a whisper. " Then why are you sitting in the corner i know you always like to be in the group always love when people talk to you. Something is in your mind right" you said looking right in his eyes."y/n can we talk somewhere alone?" You dragged him out of the room to the balcony of the building.and after few minutes of thinking who will say something he spoke.

"Y/n how can you be so Normal after the incident we all had idea to what will happen if you join but still that just scared the shit out of me your scream..... Your screams still echo in my head taunting me that partially i was the cause of it. Its not only me everyone else too feel like it. Its just that they are good with hiding and i am not. Even last night we all were discussing after you hv gone to sleep what to do and take care of you we were all worried."

He said with so many emotions in his eyes fear, sorrow, sorry, exhaust and the most of it was worry. I felt something that i never felt like something unusual in me. "Thanks for worrying about me oppa but about me being so normal its that this world is harsh it will sell you out and eat all the money without even a hint of regret. And you can say I learned it the hard way so you can say basically life made me strong. Thats why."

He was curious. Curious to what i said and I'm not ready to tell him or them about it about my past. Horrid past that have only one great thing that i still want to find. But i just signed and suddenly i remember what even i hv to ask him.

"Oppa why were you and tae oppa was  in my room and in MY BED?" He chocked. Wtf he chocked on air or something. Huh seriously.

Jimin pov:

"Oppa why were you and tae oppa was in my room and in my bed?" I chocked on my saliva. That bastard he i will kill him.

" Y/n i really really really telling you the truth last night after you were gone we talked and then the atmosphere was very tence so tae proposed to play games we did and in last while i was winning for the first time i was winning he hit me hard behind my head and i black out. When i woke up in my room i thought he took me to my room i was hitting and asking him what happened last night after me backing out when he screamed and rest you know. Really y/n i am not telling a lie. That punk is really going to die when i see him."

I was waiting for her to say something but i got only sounds of laughing and it was soo sweet that i can hear it 24/7 but i was pulled for the trance when she put her hand on my shoulder for support. She hella laugh like me. " Lol oppa its just tae oppa style of thing you said he is very childish when it comes to games. And i TOTALLY believe you so don't think too much. Aish that boy does it still hurts"

"Yeah just a little" i said. " Its ok i will massage it for you with balm at dorm. Ok"
"Hmm" was the only thing that came out of my mouth. We stood there for several minutes looking at the sunset. Looking for the colour merging beautifully in each other giving a perfect nostalgic vibe to it. The peace and calm doing things to me. But the most beautiful thing and soul is standing right beside me and i will do anything to keep it safe from any bad.

HELLO GUYS SO I CAME UP WITH THIS CHAPTER AFTER A LONG THOUGHT AND WAS HAPPY TO HAVE IT. I KNOW MY WRITING SUCKS SO BEAR WITH IT. HOPE YOU ALL SAFE AND SOUND. PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE IT. AND STREAM BE. CAUSE WHY NOT.