Not Where You're Suppose To Be || Angel Dust X Human female child!Reader

Requested by: Zoe Dotter @S203324
Can you do Angel Dust x human female child reader?

Hello! My name is Lion and Why yes I can. I wasn't completely sure how to go about this but I hope you enjoy! I'm a bit new to Wattpad and can't seem to figure out how to put a picture in the top so here you go XD
Keys:
Y/N- Your name
M/N- Mom name
E/C- Eye color
H/C- Hair color
S/C- Skin color
F/C- Favorite color

 I wasn't completely sure how to go about this but I hope you enjoy! I'm a bit new to Wattpad and can't seem to figure out how to put a picture in the top so here you go XD Keys:Y/N- Your nameM/N- Mom nameE/C- Eye colorH/C- Hair colorS/C- Skin col...

——————————————————————
Somewhere on Earth:
     A little girl was walking down the sidewalk in hand with her mother. The child was wearing a white t-shirt with a unicorn on it. She had on a (F/C) skirt and light up shoes. The little girl looked to be around the age of 7 or 8.
     "Mommy! I want some ice cream!" the child pointed to a nearby ice cream truck.
     "Oh, (Y/N). You know money is tight right now," (M/N) told the girl.
     "But MooOooom!" (Y/N) whined, pulling in her mother's arm and looking up at her with puppy-dog eyes.
     "Well... fine," The woman sighed and gave in, not being able to resist her child's cute face, "But stay right here, Sweetie. Mommy will be right back."
     (M/N) sat (Y/N) down on a bus stop bench before proceeding to walk down the sidewalk towards the ice cream truck. (Y/N) hummed happily and swung her legs off the side of the bench until something caught her attention. (Y/N) awed as she saw a butterfly, hopping off the bench to follow it. The butterfly fluttered into the street, (Y/N) behind, unaware of the upcoming traffic.
     "(Y/N)!" (Y/N) heard her mother scream and the screeching of tires before everything went back.
________________________________
In Hell:
     "You have not ssseen the lasst of I! Next time I will bring you to your kneesss!" Sir Pentious hissed as he an his Egg Bois retreated.
     "Hah! We sure showed that bitch who's boss!" Cherri Bomb laughed, lightly punching Angel Dust's shoulder.
     "We sure did, Sugar Tits," Angel smirked at his friend.
     "Imma go bomb that bar down to the east. Their martinis taste like cough syrup! You wanna come with?" Cherri Bomb offered.
     "I would love to, Toots.. but I should be heading back to the hotel," Angel said.
     "What? Don't tell me you're actually trying to go clean," Cherri Bomb crossed her arms.
     "Haha! Of course not! I just wanna make sure I still have that free room. Look I'm free on Friday, how about we go bomb a place then," Angel winked at her.
     "Fiiine, but you better not be late," Cherri Bomb said.
________________________________

     Angel sighed softly as he walked town the street. His heels were killing him but he didn't want to call for Charlie's limo to come get him, not wanting them to find out he took place in another turf war. Angel paused at the opening of an alley when he heard soft weeping. He was about to turn and leave before he caught a glimpse of the small girl.
     He did a double take and looked at her with surprise. She wasn't like any other demon he had ever seen, but completely normal. She had normal (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and a (S/C) skin tone.
     The girl noticed before before scooting away in fear, "N-no! Please don't h-hurt me."
     Angel was at loss of what to do, but he knew he couldn't leave her there. He wouldn't admit it but his heart aches for the poor sobbing girl.
     "Hey now, I'm not gonna hurt you," Angel cautiously took a few steps forward and kneeled down to about her height in a non-threatening manner, "My name is Angel Dust. What's yours?"
     "I-I'm (Y/N)," the little girl sniffed, wiping her tears away, "My mommy told me about you."
     "Oh-uh.. that I'm a pornstar?" Angel said without filter.
     "What's p-porn?" (Y/N) tilted her head to the side cutely.
     "Never mind. So what did your mom say about me?" He asked a bit nervously.
     "My mommy said I've always had a guardian angel!" She responded cheerfully.
     "What? Nonono, kid you-" Angel stopped short at the sight of her hopeful eyes looking up at him, "Yes, I'm your 'guardian angel'."
     "I knew it!" (Y/N) giggled, jumping up and wrapping her arms around him.
     Angel's eyes widened before he wrapped one pair of arms around her before standing up straight and picking her up.
     "Will you take me back to my Mommy?" The girl smiled, her tears now completely gone.
     Angel was unsure of how to answer that question, "W-well. Your mother had to go somewhere and now I'm going to take care of you while she's gone.."
     "O-oh.." (Y/N)'s face fell, "When will she be back?"
     "Don't worry about that right now, kid," Angel used his upper hand to ruffle her hair.
     (Y/N) giggled as he did, causing a small genuine small to appear on Angel's lips.
     The smile was cut short when he looked at the clock knowing that Charlie would worry if he didn't get to the hotel soon, and he really didn't want to be pestered today, "Shit."
     "Shit," the small girl repeated with a smile.
     Angel's eyes widened and he chuckled softly, "If anyone asks, you didn't learn that word from me."
     (Y/N) nodded before yawning and wrapping her small arms around his neck, laying her head down on his fluff bust and almost immediately falling asleep.
     "Alright.. now to figure out where you came from kid," Angel said, looking down at the small girl in his arms.
________________________________
Alternative Ending- In Heaven:
     An angel flapped his wings nervously as he flew to God's temple.
     "U-um.. F-Father?" the angel said with a stutter.
     God smiled at the angel, glowing with a warm light, "What is it my child?"
    The angel let out a shaky sign before answering, "I may or may not have dropped an innocent child's soul into the depths of hell.."
     God's smile instantly turned into a frown as thunder was heard, "YOU DID WHAT?! YOU STUPID FU-!"
————————————————————————————————————————————————
I think this oneshot turned out pretty good if a I do say so myself. Make sure to comment your requests and if you would like me to do a part 2!
Love Lion 💕