Drunk Interactions || Husk x Female drunk!Reader

Hello! It's Lion! Nobody requested this but I'm gonna write it anyways.
Keys:
Y/N-Your Name
————————————————————————————————————————————

At The Hazbin Hotel:     Husk drank down another shot before placing the glass down on the bar

Husk drank down another shot before placing the glass down on the bar.
"You need to slow down, Husk. That was your 8th shot now," (Y/N) told him, her brows knitted together with a hint of worry.
Husk and (Y/N) were the only ones up at the hotel, since it was at a late time. Husk has decided to have a late night drinking session and (Y/N) decided stay with him.
"What's the point? It's not like it can kill me. I'll drink however much I fucking want," Husk said stubbornly, pouring himself another shot.
"I don't want to have to carry you to your room," (Y/N) said, crossing her arms.
"I can drink 5 more shots and still be able to walk on a tightrope, unlike a lightweight like you," Husk scoffed, downing another shot.
"Lightweight?! I'm not a lightweight!" (Y/N) narrowed her eyes.
"Really? I bet you couldn't handle 5 shots without passing out," Husk said.
"Well I'm going to prove you wrong!" (Y/N) said with determination.
________________________________
Later:
"And that's 5!" (Y/N) slammed down a shot glass on the bar.
Husk raised a brow and stared at her before sighing and shaking his head, "You should go lay down. I don't want you puking on my bar."
"So you can say I blacked out? Ha! Not a chance," (Y/N) slurred her words slightly and hiccuped.
"No, because you're barely sitting upright," Husk said.
"You kidding, I could drink all day," (Y/N) said before falling back on her bar stool.
Husk acted fast and jumped up, catching her and pulling her back up, "Careful, Dimwit!"
"Hehehe, can I have more?" (Y/N) asked him.
"Fuck no. You're going to bed," Husk said, standing up and wrapping (Y/N)'a arm around his shoulders while he held onto her hip.
"Oh, Husk~ I didn't take as a guy for one night stands," (Y/N) giggled, leaning on Husk as he walked her to the elevator.
"No! There is no way in hell we are having a one night stand!" Husk growled softly in embarrassment, his cheeks turning red.
"Oh! So this is gonna be a reoccurring thing, huh~?" (Y/N) fluttered her eyes lashes at Husk as the entered the elevator.
"Just shut up, you're drunk," Husk shook his head, hitting the button to go to the third floor.
"Only drunk off of you~" (Y/N) tried to flirt.
Husk payed her no mind as the elevator doors opened. He helped walk her to her room and opened the door before laying her down on the bed.
"There, now go to bed," Husk turned to leave the room but a hand grabbed his wrist.
"Nooooo! Lay with *hic* me," (Y/N) whined, trying time pull him onto the bed.
"If I lay down will you leave me the fuck alone," Husk asked with annoyance.
(Y/N) nodded and smiled brightly when Husk laid down on the bed next to her. She scooted closer and wrapped her arms around him.
"H-hey! This wasn't-" Husk pauses when he heard soft snoring from the girl.
He huffed and shifted slightly to get comfortable. Husk looked down at her sleeping face and smiled slightly before closing his eyes and falling asleep himself.