"Can I have a kiss?" - Denki Kaminari

Summary: Denki comes home after a night out with his friends.

Warning: fluff-ish
-
You were up all night doing the laundry to tidy up the house a bit more. Denki was out celebrating his birthday with Kirishima and the others, "Guys night out." he shouted out before leaving the door. You didn't mind that he went out, both of you had spent the whole day together with cake, shopping, and sex. So, you gave him the liberty to go out with his family and friends.

You were stunned when you heard the front door open earlier than expected, "Honey I'm home!" Denki called out.

You yawned, checking the clock before heading over to greet your dorky boyfriend. You strode your way towards the door, but stopped dead in your tracks, facing Denki's back. He was closing the door over and over again, "Babe, close the door."

"Nooo, it's telling me a secret message," he giggled, repeating his actions.

You blinked, has your boyfriend finally lost it? "Don't tell me you used your quirk."

Kaminari closed the door and turned his body to you. "Me? No, way! I went to a place that had great apple juice, I think."

His eyes were bloodshot red and the strong smell coming off of him reeked. He's drunk.

You fold your arms, giving him an are-you-actually-kidding-me look and started tapping your foot lightly against the wooden floor.

"...maybe it wasn't apple juice," he grumbled, taking a few steps before leaning down and laying his forehead on your shoulder. "I've been a good boy tonight, I swear,"

"I know," you scrunch your nose at the stench of his clothes. "Where did you go?"

"A place that Kirishima forced me to go to, he said it's really cool," he mumbled, snuggling his face further into the crook of your neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist bringing you in closer, "I missed youu."

"You weren't even gone for two full hours," as much as you found him adorable in his state, you still pushed him back, "You smell bad, Denki," you chuckled, "You need a shower. Fast."

"I don't wanna," he slumped, stomping his feet against the ground like a child.

You took his hand, gripping it tightly so he wouldn't try to escape. You dragged him into the bathroom, "Well, you're going to, I am not sleeping if you smell like that."

"Can I get a kiss first?"

"No."

"A peck?"

"No."

"The cheek?"

"No, Kaminari."

He stopped walking behind you, pulling you into another embrace. You felt flustered at his touches, but quickly controlling yourself to understand his condition. "What now?"

Denki smirked, "You could at least join in," he wriggled his eyebrows.

"I was already planning to, but no sex," you rolled your eyes and grinned at his sly expressions.

"Why?" He whined, pouting once again when he didn't get his way.

"You're drunk, Im sober, understand?" You placed your hands on your hips, stating the obvious.

"Is it one?"

"Go. In. The. Shower."

He glared at the floor and grumbled, "fine."
-
I really love this. Denki is so cuteeee.
- Trinity