City of Thieves

Helios: It is time Luna!

Luna: I just want to sleep. Let me stay here...(Makes drowsy noises)

Helios: You now well that we share the same power, so I can't!

(He grabs her and with a big jump, they arrive at the center of the city. He sees the strange figures running with cloaks. He smirks.)

Helios: It is time!

(A strange magic circle appears behind him. He let go of Luna, the begins to chant.)

Helios: Since ancient times, I was one

Ruling the land through the day

My blood is always boiling,

My fist knows no defeat

The earth bows to me,

For I am Soleil.

(In that instant, Helios's body became aflame and the temperature raised drastically around him. Luna is under one of the shops)

Luna: Go get them tigerrrrrrr...(She falls asleep)

Helios: Oh, you will be coming with me.

(He grabs her by the waist and the chase for the culprits begin. The people around continued their day as if nothing happened. Helios gives pursuit to the strangers in the city while carrying Luna with one hand. He exerts a tremendous heat that began to drain the water of nearby living creatures. He moves fast enough to grab one of the delinquents.)

Helios: Gotcha!

Delinquent: Let go of me!

(He tries to struggle but Helios doesn't give in)

Helios: Tell me, what did you steal and why?

Delinquent: I will not tell.

Helios: You better do it man.

(The Madame sits in her chair, watching every warrior with a magical sphere. She calls Charles)

Madame: Do it.

(Charles presses a device and, in an instant, the warrior's head is blown in pieces)

Helios: What the---

(Blood splashed everywhere)

Helios: So that's how all of you want to play heh?

(He searches the purse, but the item vanished like smoke. The adventurer puts a serious face and with haste, began to chase the others. Joss saw what happened in an alley, hided in sight.)

Joss (in a soft voice): WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

(He closes his mouth while he checks his surroundings. He began to move with haste but without making or drawing too much attention. Helios on other hand, rushed with incredible speed and pinned various warriors, all blowing their heads after some words. There were different races which had different quirks and abilities.)

Madame: Such a waste. They were very interesting, but they failed in the end. Which ones did it make it?

Charles: The warriors of Cocco Doll, Trapmaster and Hilma. The task will end in 5 minutes.

Madame: Well, let us see if they can make it.

(She crosses her legs and takes a sip of her favorite wine)

(Joss watches for any movement and Helios. He then attempts to run in the opposite direction of Helios. After running and hiding, Joss stops near an alley.)

Joss (in his head): This is pointless. I'm running in loops. This city is fucking huge. Hey Cer, can you lend me a hand--I mean paw?

Cerberus: Would it be easier if you just summoned me?

Joss: I don't want to attract more dangerous people. For the rest of this mission and as slave, I will not use you directly or my deadman powers. Still, can you track that woman's scent?

Cerberus: I can, but it is faint, and it could be a trap.

Joss: Still is something. Lead the way please.

Cerberus: Ok

(Then Joss closes his eyes and began to move. On the den, Madame was watching Joss.)

Madame: As soon as he gets here, take him to my chambers.

(She licks her lips, stands, and goes away. Charles is left in confusion)

(Just as he finished talking, Helios took notice of him and another warrior who was nearby.)

Helios: Got you now thieves!

(Joss and the other warrior began to run)

Joss (in his mind): Come on Cer! I need your help in this!

Cerberus: I'm doing what I can. Her scent really is thin in this area. Go left!

(Joss and the other guy began a chase of cat and mouse in the city. The other guy used some kind of feathers and began to levitate.)

Warrior: So long Human! Hehehehe!

Joss: Shit shit shiiiiit!

(Joss watches as the other warrior is steps ahead and Helios is behind him.)

Cerberus: The scent from the woman is in the house to the right in the corner.

Joss: Thanks buddy. Let me see if I can get there.

(The street became narrow. The other warrior was floating. Joss' feet changed and he gained a boost in speed and he jumped in zigzag between the walls until he was above the other.)

Warrior: What---

Joss: Sorry bud!

(He used the warrior as a steping stone to go higher, then he dived and at least found the entrance to the den. He enters it quickly and shuts the door. The other warrior was caught by Helios.)

Helios: Now, can you please stop blowing your heads and tell me why you are doing this???

Warrior: NO PLEASE I BEG YO---

(His head blows away in pieces)

Helios: These guys!

(He rushes to where Joss is but is confronted by Charles)

Charles: This is a private property. You can't go inside.

Helios: I have been chasing some thieves and I think one entered here.

Charles: I'm sorry but the owner of the property doesn't like when people enter without permission. I will take care of the intruder. Now, go away.

(They stare at each other and Helios leaves)

Helios: Ok.

(He flies away, and Charles enters the den. In the center of the city, Helios changes form again and catches Luna who was sleeping.)

(He takes Luna in his arms and walks around the city)