Harder than Steel

(Without knowing the dangers that were occurring on the heavens, Joss awakens again in his cell. He tries to move but feels heavy. When he turns around, he sees that Lizzie was sleeping besides him. He remembers what happened with Madame and makes a huge jump, awakening Lizzie in the movement.)

Lizzie: Mm.. zzzzz... Morning Joss~

(He quickly inspects himself, but he sees that nothing was touched)

Joss:...Morning...

Lizzie: Why are you so far away?

Joss: Ehm...I'm like that.?

(Lizzie fully wakes up)

Lizzie: Are you alright!? Do you feel any pain?!

Joss: Mmmmm...I seem to be fine.

Lizzie: They said that you would be a goner since that poison works very fast. But somehow...you survived. And the other girl, Tara, survived too...

Joss: Yeah, I know.

Lizzie: What?

Joss: I-I mean I suppose.

Lizzie: Well, get ready. Your next challenger is waiting for you.

Joss: So, it will be a fight to the death?

(Lizzie lowers her head)

Lizzie: Yes. Although I don't like people killing each other.

Joss: But you want to be Madame?

Lizzie: eh, I guess....I mean yes.

Joss: ...And who is the next contender?

Lizzie: I can't say anything. All I can say is that it is very...bizarre...

Joss: It?

Lizzie: I really should be going.

(She stands and exits the cell. Then she stops, turns around and runs to Joss quickly and kisses him on his cheek. The she runs out of the cells. Joss smiles while moving his head. After a moment, Charles comes again.)

Charles: Human, you impressed me with that fight.

Joss: Humans are not weak.

Charles: We'll see. The weapons you used are outside if you still want them.

(Joss stays silent and Charles escort him again to the door.)

Charles: Let's see if you can make it alive.

(He vanishes again, and Joss opens the magical door. He enters again to the bloody cage.)

(On the other side, Joss enters the cage again. He sees his awkward benefactor alongside The Madame and a suspicious person, Cocco Doll. The Madame raises)

Madame: We are in the preliminary round. In this fight, Joss, the human passed the last test and pits against Cocco Doll and his warrior.

(On the other side, a door opens, and something enters. It stands on the other side.)

Cocco: This will be a piece of cake.

Lizzie: We will not lose!

Madame: Let the fight, BEGIN!

(To his right side, Joss takes a glimpse of his previous weapons. He rushes and grabs it and takes a fighting stance. He looks at the opponent, but it doesn't move. There are scratches and holes from previous battles. Joss looks at it with wonder but doesn't lose focus. He walks slowly to his contender and place himself in front, ready for any attack. The warrior was still with it's clothes from previous task. Joss extends his hand and takes out the cloth. He is left speechless when he sees what was behind it.)