What's for dinner? 👂

"has she been experiencing a tinnitus in one of her ears or does she not hear you very often?" the doctor asked me.

Today I went to visit the hospital while my wife is at work. I came because I was worried of her recently if she might be deaf or having a trouble hearing things. When I ask her some questions she'll often ignore me and pretend she might have not heard me.

I was rubbing my hands anxiously while trying to remember if she ever told me anything weird has happened to her or has she ever heard some sort of ringing in her ears, but I figured out she hasn't told me yet so I replied "no, only trouble hearing"

The doctor fixed his coat and straightened his seating position before clearing his throat "okay, tomorrow I want you to bring her here so we can do a test for her, it's necessary for her to take a test before taking any medications"

"okay, thank you doctor jin" we both shaked hands as I left his office.

I came back after work and it's currently 5:34Pm. I was sitting on the couch waiting for my wife to be back while reading some work sheet.

When I checked back my watch it's 5:44 now, where is she? She wasn't that late before, she would always come home around 5:30 but I knew today she's a little bit late due to her photoshoots schedule.

Pinching my forehead anxiously, I decided to go outside our garden for some air.

To my surprise, she was there, planting a flower peacefully while her back facing me. Her blonde flocks were too bright despite the sky being a little dark, almost turning night.

I took a deep breath and tried to test her hearing from here.

"honey, what's for dinner?" I asked her, waiting for her to answer me but her back was still facing me.

Feeling worried, I walked fronter and asked again "honey, what's for dinner?" still, no answer, her figure standing in the same place and her back still facing me.

Getting more worried, I walked closer to her and said the same thing "Lisa, baby, what's for dinner?!".

She finally turned around and said irritatedly "Jungkook for the third time, dumpling soup!"

______

What a twist? 👀

I know you guys might've read this somewhere but I decided to make a lizkook version of it. I hope you enjoyed it ❤