6^ They Found Us

I float in the water. Corvin and Conrad are floating a little further. They're whispering something to each other, and they look distressed.
I raise my head and stare at the surface. I wish I could go up there again. I wish I could see Hank. I miss him so much. I hug myself while swirling my tail anxiously. I hope, he made it out ok.
"Hey. We need to move." Corvin comes up behind me.
"I know..." I sigh. "I miss Hank and Conan."
"Conan's a spy. He knew what he was doing." Corvin churns the water around him angrily.
     "But, I'm sure, he didn't want to be a spy!" I say in defense of my brother.
     "He still knew. And, now CyberLife knows. They know about you and Hank, Conan and Gavin, me and Conrad, they know everything. Because, Conan put us in danger." He grabs me and shakes me. "They know that you guys made humans able to be underwater. They even know that Caz-!"
     Conrad slaps Corvin with his tail, causing Corvin to yelp in surprise.
     "What the hell, Conrad?! What was that for?!"
     Conrad shakes his head. He takes Corvin's hand and communicates something to him.
     Corvin slowly becomes more and more surprised. "N-No... Not you. Anyone but you," he breathes. "I know, you're a danger to us, but you don't have to leave."
     Conrad backs away.
     "D-Don't go. Don't! We-We can figure this out! Don't leave me!" Corvin begs. I can see cracks starting to form in his facade. He's not as strong as he looks. "Please!"
     Conrad continues to back away.
     "I know, it's for the best, but please! I-I want you! I don't care if CyberLife can see through you, too!" He swims closer to Conrad, which causes the smaller to dart away. "Conrad!" Corvin reaches out for him, but he's gone.
     "Was he a spy, too...?"
     "Yes..." Corvin looks after him. "I.. Dammit!" he curses. "I just wanted to be with him. CyberLife has taken everything from us."
     "Well, let's keep moving. He only did it to protect us. CyberLife can't find us if there's no spy among us," I comment. I try my best to give him my most reassuring smile.
     He rounds on me and grips my shoulders tightly. "Are you a fuckin spy, too?!" he growls.
     "N-No! I'm not! I swear!" I insist fearfully. He could tear me apart if he wanted to.
     "I'll take your word for it." He lets me go. "We should head to the surface. Maybe, we can find your friend."
     "Really? Why?" I narrow my eyes curiously. What does he want with Hank?
     "He can help us. There's so many things he can do that we can't, Connor. He's our only hope, I think." He sighs heavily. "And... I, also, don't know what else to do."
     "Well... alright. We can try to find him. I doubt he'll be there, but we can try to find him." I flick my tail, slowly swimming to the surface. We swim in silence for a while before I begin another conversation. "You love Conrad, right? Why didn't you go after him?"
"Why would I? It was obvious that he wanted to get away. It was obvious that he didn't want to risk CyberLife finding us. If I went after him, he'd just get angry at me and keep trying to get away. There was no reason to go after him." He shakes his head. "I don't want to talk about Conrad, anymore."
"Ok." I keep swimming. There's no point in talking, anymore. I don't want to talk about Conan or Hank, so I understand him.
We reach the shore, and I stop. Corvin pops his head out from the sea. I follow him.
Looking around, I see no one. Until someone walks out of the brush that separates the sand from the dirt. It's Hank. "Hank!" I cry.
He looks up. When he sees me, he starts running toward me. "Connor?!"
"Hank! It's me! I need help!" I continue.
He wades into the water. I disappear under the surface and swim up to him. I nuzzle my cheek into his leg before coming back to the surface. "Connor..." he whispers.
"Hank, we need help. We need to get out of here. CyberLife is looking for us," I explain. I hold his calf in my hands.
"I... what?" He stares into the distance. I turn to see what he's staring at, and I gape at what I see.
Corvin stands on legs. He's just standing there naked, exposed for the world to see. He lowers himself so he's in the water, and he looks terrified. "Please, help me," he whimpers.
"Wh-WhAT WAS THAT?!" I screech. "You-You have leGS!!?"
"No! Well, yes! But, I didn't know I did until now!" he shouts back at me. He looks just as confused as I am.
"What do you mean?!" I ask in a shrill voice.
"I-I don't know! I was just sitting here wishing I had legs, and then it just happened!" he cries. "I don't know what happened!"
"Do you still have legs?" I frown. Why can't I have legs?!
"Yes. But, I'm naked. Like, I'm exposed. I can't walk around like this." He frowns. "I s-swear! I have no idea how I did this!"
I meet Hank's gaze. "Do you have some clothes for him?"
"I... have a towel. I think," he replies.
"Can you go get it?"
"Y-Yeah..." He walks away, trudging through the sand.
I swim over to Corvin. "So... you really have no idea how it happened?"
"Well... I guess, I kind of... felt it? Like, I don't know, I kind of wanted to stand, and I just... stood? I'm confused, Connor. I don't know." He stares down at his legs. "I.. know that I'm the most advanced Mermandroid CyberLife ever created, but they never told me I had legs!"
"Can I touch it?" I ask innocently.
"What?! No!" He covers his nether regions. "No way!"
"No, I meant your legs! Can I touch your legs?" I reiterate.
"Why..?" I can't decipher the expressions that play across his face.
"I... don't know?"
"I mean, I suppose, you can. Just... don't touch me there."
I reach down and drag my hand down his thigh. "Whoa... I wish I had legs." I squeeze his thigh in my hand. "It feels like Hank's thighs."
"S-Stop!" he whines. "Don't squeeze my thighs!"
"I-I'm sorry..." I back away. "I'm just curious."
"Well, keep your curiosity to yourself."
Hank comes back with a towel. Corvin floats over to him. He tries his best to stay under the water until Hank gives him the towel.
"Thank you, thank you," he says. He stands and wraps the towel around his waist. "I feel so much better." He sends a warm smile in Hank's direction.
Jealousy swamps me. "Hey!" I pout. "What about me?!"
"Don't worry, Con." He reaches down and grabs me before pulling me into his arms. I cling to him. "Let's go home, ok?" He kisses my forehead. "I'm so happy to see you, again," he whispers.
"So am I." I wiggle my tail around excitedly. "Can we kiss?"
"Of course." He leans forward and presses a kiss to my lips. "I thought, I'd never see you, again. I stayed here all night. I wasn't gonna leave until I knew where you were."
"What if I was dead?"
"Then, I guess, I'd end up dying by the sea, cause that's where I'd stay."
I don't want to talk about that, anymore. I glance over to see Corvin following us. He looks so upset. "I'm sorry, Corvin. I didn't want this to happen."
"Neither did I. None of us did. But, we don't have a choice."
I press my face to Hank's chest so I don't have to look at the world. Hank takes me to his car. My tail wiggles in excitement.
"Does your tail always do that when you're excited, or...?" Hank trails away.
"Yes, it does. I can't help it. It just wiggles when I'm excited." I kiss his chest. "Or, when I'm happy. Basically, when I feel good."
"Hmm. Interesting." He sets me in the trunk, again.
Corvin awkwardly hovers by the car.
     "Well? Get in." Hank gets into his seat.
     Corvin opens the door and sits in the seat next to him. "So... we're going to your house? Is that safe for Connor? You know, he has to be in water-"
     "I know, I know. He's been there, before." Hank starts the car. The rumbling doesn't bother me, anymore. I know, I'm safe.
     I lay down and listen to the sounds of Hank and Corvin conversing. My eyes droop closed for a few seconds.
     And, then, Hank is picking me up. "Huh..?" I mutter.
     "You fell asleep on the drive here. How's your tail feel?" He carries me inside of his house.
     "Stiff. I need water." I cling to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
     "Don't worry. I'm taking you to the pool."
     "You'll throw me in?"
     "Why do you like being thrown?" He gives me a concerned look.
     "It's thrilling to be airborne for a second," I reply. "I like it."
     "Well, I'll be sure to throw you in." He takes me into the pool room and steps up to the edge. Without hesitation, he hurls me into the pool.
     I land and float still for a moment before flicking my tail and surfacing. "That's so fun!"
     Corvin stares at me with huge, concerned eyes. "You terrify me, Connor."
     I grin at him.
     Corvin throws his towel to the side and sits on the edge of the pool.
     "H-Hey! Hey!" Hank says as he looks away, clearly flustered.
     "What?" Corvin looks confused.
     "You can't just... walk around with your dick sticking out!" Hank refuses to look at Corvin.
     "Why not? My flaccid penis isn't doing anything to you. You humans are so sensitive and picky." He slides into the water. "Ok. Let's see if I can get my tail back." He sinks down below the surface and floats there. I watch as his tail rebuilds itself around his legs. The metal and plastic plates slide down and click into place. When his tail has been rebuilt, his synthskin starts generating over it, creating the scaly, slick surface of a Mermandroid's tail.
     "How?" I cross my arms.
     He shrugs. "No idea. But, you're wrong if you think I won't take advantage of this." He flashes a crooked smile at me.
     "I don't give a shit. I'm just glad you're not naked, anymore." Hank slides into the pool. I swim up to him and curl myself around his legs.
"Hank," I begin. "Wh-What're we going to do?" I frown up at him.
"I-I don't... know." He holds me in his arms.
"We have to find some way to get to CyberLife," Corvin interjects. "We have to. I have no doubt that the CyberLife swimmers took them there. Conan and Caz are most likely in fish tanks if they're not deactivated, already."
     My heart sinks. Conan can't be deactivated! He can't be!
"What about Gavin?" Hank asks.
"The human? Oh, he's dead." Corvin waves his hand in dismissal. "He has Mermandroid abilities. CyberLife can't have him parading around, telling everyone about his wonderful, new powers. I'm certain, they killed him, already."
"What about me?!" Hank stares at Corvin with wide, scared eyes.
"CyberLife knows that you can breathe underwater, too. Chances are, they'll find you and kill you. Of course, it doesn't help that Connor and I are here. CyberLife is looking for us, and they won't stop until they find us. We're all royally screwed. But, hey, at least, we're not screwed alone."
"Is there anything we can do?" I ask. "There has to be something, right?"
     "Yeah. CyberLife can't do that. They can't. I'll figure out what we're gonna do." Hank climbs out of the pool. "Wanna take a shower with me, Connor?"
     "Yes, Hank~!" I reply. I reach up, and he grabs me by the torso. Hank lifts me up like I weigh nothing, and that's true. I am extremely lightweight.
     "So, you're leaving me here?" Corvin huffs.
     "We're not leaving. We'll be back," I assure him. I give Hank a little kiss on his cheek.
     "You're adorable, Con," he rumbles.
     "Thank you, Hank." I wiggle happily.
     "God, I fucking love it when you do that. That's the cutest goddamn thing I've ever seen," he laughs.
     "You're too sweet, Hank." I push my head against his chest. "I love making you happy."
     "So do I." He sets me down in the tub. I sit up and watch as he turns on the water, and I revel in the feeling of the droplets hitting my skin. I love water.
     He takes his clothes off. I watch him with wonder and interest. "I really like your body, Hank." I put my chin in my hands and watch as he blushes a bit.
     "You always say that." He steps into the tub with me.
"Hank." I blink up at him.
"Yeah?"
"I think, I'm ready for you."
"Are... you sure?" He regards me with wide eyes.
"Mhmm." I nod. "I'm ready."
"Ok..." He gets down on his knees. "It's... cramped. Are you certain?"
"Yes!" I huff. "I want you."
     "Well... ok. Alright. I just don't wanna hurt you." He rubs up on my tail.
     I shiver in delight. "Don't worry, Hank. I'm not easy to break." I wink at him.
     He leans down and kisses my tail. "We'll see about that." He reaches down and touches himself. I swallow. I can feel myself getting aroused.
Suddenly, the door is thrown open, and Corvin stands there. He looks flustered. "I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! CyberLife! They're here! They found us!"