8^ Gratification

"Are you sure about this?" I fix a concerned gaze on Corvin.
     "Absolutely."
     With one powerful stroke of my tail, I rush forward and hit him in the legs, head on. He gets knocked out, falling into the water with a splash.
     "Dammit!" he curses. "Alright, let's try again."
     "Corvin, I've been ramming myself into your legs for an hour, now. How are you not hurt? I'll end up breaking them." I frown.
     That's not true. It's been two hours, actually, but Corvin keeps insisting that I ram into his legs. Why? He says, it'll make them stronger if I do it. He says, he needs to train his legs to be as strong as his tail.
     "Come on, Connor, one more time. I'll get it this time." He stands in the water.
     I fix a doubtful gaze on him, but fine. I swim myself back to the edge of the pool, coil myself up, then rush towards him again.
     Just like all the other failed attempts, I end up bowling him over.
     "Dammit!"
     "Your legs just aren't strong enough..." I lament. "Legs are so stupid. I'm glad, I don't have legs."
     "They may be stupid, but I can walk." He places his hands on his hips. "The only thing I hate about having legs is that I have to wear these stupid... shorts." He pulls at his waistband and lets it snap back to his skin.
     Hank had given him a pair of his swim trunks to walk around in. And, it's a miracle that he did. I don't exactly want to see Corvin's dick swinging around...
     "Humans are so weird. This is a part of me. I don't have to cover any other part of my body, besides this one. And, why do humans even wear clothes? Why don't we all just go naked? Seems like a waste of time to me." He shakes his head. "I shouldn't have to cover myself up. This is stupid! You know what?" He pulls his shorts off.
     "Corvin! Put those back on!" I splash him in protest.
     "Why?" He doesn't seem to care that I'm splashing water in his face.
      "Because! I don't want to see your parts, either!"
     "Fine!" He reluctantly pulls them back on. "This is not fair. You don't have to wear clothes!"
     "I don't have legs!"
     He crosses his arms. "Ugh! Fine!"
     I glare at him. "Keep those on."
     "Fine!" He starts wading over to the steps.
     "Where are you going?" I flick my tail, bringing myself to his side in an instant.
     "I'm going to go bother Hank. I'm bored."
     "Take me with you!" I reach up, inviting him to pick me up.
     "Fine." He bends down and picks me up, carrying me in his arms. He takes me into Hank's living room.
     Hank, who is sitting on the couch, looks up at us as we enter. "Hey, hey, don't move! Not another step!" He stands up and brings a towel over to us. "Dry off before you bring your dripping ass in my house. I don't want my house soaked." He takes me from Corvin, cradling me in his arms. The towel separates me from his skin.
     "What about me?"
     Hank sets me down on the couch. "Just..." he takes the towel and throws it at him. "Take your shorts off and keep them in that room. Wrap the towel around your waist."
     Corvin does as Hank asks. Hank makes an effort to keep his eyes off of Corvin before he sits down next to me.
     "Hank~!" I chirp, rubbing myself against him.
     He kisses the top of my head.
     I cuddle myself into him, pulling my tail up to get closer.
     Corvin walks into the room. He holds the towel around his waist. "I want to cuddle..."
     "Cuddle with Gavin."
     "Huh?"
     I look over to see Gavin sitting on his phone. I didn't even notice him when I came in.
     Corvin walks over to him.
     "Wh- Hey, no! I don't wanna cuddle with you!"
     "I know, I'm not Conan, but I want attention."
     "Then, get attention from Connor! He likes you!"
     Corvin turns back to us.
     "But, I have Hank!"
     He stops in place. "But... who do I have?"
     I don't say anything. No one does. What do we say?
     Corvin hugs himself. "I... can't go back to Conrad. I've thought about it. The next time I see him, I'll tell him that I don't want to be with him. It's for the best."
"Are you... sure?" I ask.
"I'm pretty sure."
"Hey, why don't we go and get you some clothes? If you're gonna have legs and stuff, you're gonna need clothes," Hank offers. "Shopping will make you feel better."
"Really? Cause, I feel pretty crushed."
"Yes, of course."
"What about me?" I look up at him. "I can't go shopping!"
"Uhh... how about I take Corvin shopping, but I'll get something for you, too?"
I frown. I should just let them go. It would make Corvin happy.
"You'll have Gavin to keep you company. Right, Gavin?"
Gavin glances at me. "Yeah. Sure."
"See? You'll be ok." Hank stands up. "C'mon. Let's get you some clothes to wear until we can buy you your own." Corvin follows him to the room.
I watch them leave before looking over at Gavin. "Hey."
"Be quiet."
I purse my lips in a thin line.
Hank and Corvin return. Corvin is fully clothed. "Are all these clothes necessary?"
"Yes. I gave you the bare minimum. This isn't even that bad."
Corvin's wearing a loose T-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. "Still. This is more than I'm used to."
"You're human, now, right? You'll have to get used to it."
"I never said I was human. I'm as far from human as possible."
"Well... shut up. Let's go." Hank leans down and kisses my forehead. "I'll be right back, I promise."
"Ok... Don't be too long."
Hank leaves the house with Corvin behind him.
I look over at Gavin. He's still on his phone. "Gavin."
"What."
"Let's do something. I'm bored."
He shoots me a disgusted glare. "No way. Bother someone else."
     "Who else is there to bother?" I slide off of the couch and land on my face. Quickly, I prop myself up and use my arms to claw my way over to Gavin.
     "What the fuck..." He watches me with a disturbed look. "Wait, so, why don't you have legs?"
     "I don't know. CyberLife didn't make me with legs."
     "Well, how does Corvin have legs?"
      I shrug. "I don't know. I think, he just... felt them? And, knew he had them? I don't know. They gave him legs."
     Gavin leans forward. "What if you have legs, too? What if you just don't know it?"
     "I don't know... I'm 100% certain that I don't have legs."
     "100%?"
     I frown. "Ok. 99% certain."
     "Aha. You must have legs, right? I'm sure, you do!"
     "I'm certain, I don't have legs, Gavin." I roll over so I'm on my back. I stare up at him. "It's just me and my tail."
     "Let's try." Gavin gets out of Hank's recliner and leans down. "I'm gonna pick you up and drop you. You have to stand, or you'll fall and get hurt."
     "What?! That's a horrible idea!"
     "It's the best idea I have!" He reaches down and picks me up.
     "Gavin, wait! You'll break me!" I grab onto him.
     "Geez, you weigh close to nothing, Connor. I probably will break you." He holds me higher.
     "Wait! Don't dr-!"
     He lets me go, and I fall to the floor in a heap. Pain shoots through me as I land awkwardly on my tail.
     "Ow!" I complain. "That-That did not feel good! I don't have legs!"
"We have to try again!" He picks me up, again.
"N-No! Put me down!" I wiggle around in his grasp.
Gavin drives me against the wall. "Stand. Now."
"I can't!" I whine.
"Come on... Just, stand."
"I can't."
He drops me, and I fall in a coiled mess. "I'm sorry, Connor. I didn't wanna hurt you." He sits down on Hank's recliner.
"It's ok. I mean, you didn't have to drop me, but it's ok." I prop myself back up, making myself comfortable again.
"Wanna watch porn?"
I blink up at him. "What's that? A TV show?"
He chuckles in amusement. "No, definitely not. Here." He sits down on the floor next to me and pulls his phone out. "Porn is basically just videos of people fucking and doing kinky shit."
"Oh. So, you're asking if I want to watch other people have sex? Isn't that a bit weird?"
"Yeah, it's weird as fuck, but I'm horny! I'm being nice. I'm letting you watch this with me. Cause, I could just watch it by myself."
"Well, I suppose, I could watch it with you." I scoot closer to him. "This is weird, though..."
"It's weirder if you mention the fact that it's weird. Just, be quiet." Gavin looks at me. "What're you into?"
"Huh?"
"You know... kinks? What kinks do you have? What do you like?"
"I like Hank."
Gavin looks at me like I'm the biggest idiot in the world.
"What? You asked me what I like."
"I meant- Never mind. We'll watch what I like." I stare at his phone screen, watching as he types something in the search bar. Hot gay porn.
"What is gay? What does that mean?"
He raises his eye brow at me. "You're gay. That's what it is."
"How am I gay? Is gay another term for Mermandroid?"
     "No. You're a guy, right?"
     "Yes. I identify as male."
     "And, you like guys? You like other men?"
     "The only man I like is Hank. But, I like Conan, too. And, you, and Corvin, and-"
     "No, no, Connor, listen. You're missing the point. Are you attracted to Hank? Like, are you sexually attracted to him?"
     "Yes. I think, so."
     "Then, you like him, and you like guys. Men that are attracted to other men are gay."
     "By that logic, you must be gay, too. And, Conan."
     "Correct. Smart boy."
     "So... are all men attracted to men? And, if so, how do people reproduce? I'm pretty sure, the man puts his-"
     "Connor!" he snaps. "You are seriously killing the mood. Just, stop asking questions." Gavin scrolls around. He opens a tab and looks for a video. Once he finds one, he opens it up. "You'll love this."
     I read the title. Hot bear fucks twink bareback and cums. Sounds... interesting.
     The video starts out with a small man sitting on the bed. A large man walks over and takes his chin in his hand before pulling his face up and kissing him. I watch in fascination as the smaller man immediately submits himself to the larger.
     "See that big guy? He's Hank. And, you're the little guy. You're the twink."
     "That's our dynamic? You see me as that little guy?" I watch as the larger one, the "bear," pushes him down on the bed and kisses his body. The smaller, the "twink," moans in response.
     "Hell, yeah. You and Conan are twinks. Like, fuck, have you heard Conan when he's taking me balls deep? Screeches like a cat in heat. But, you're wrong if you think I don't get turned the fuck on by him."
     I stare at Gavin, giving him a disturbed look.
     He meets my gaze. "Oh, shit. I forgot that he's your brother. Sorry."
     "The damage has already been done. Now, I will never be able to get rid of the image of you 'balls deep' in Conan as he screeches like a cat in heat." I frown. "Thank you for that, Gavin."
     He giggles uncontrollably. "I said, I was sorry! But, hey, I ain't gonna lie to you. Your brother is hot as fuck."
     "Can we just... watch the video? I don't want to talk about Conan." I focus back on the video. Now, the big guy is making the little one suck his dick. When did that happen? The twink has his hands tied behind his back, and he's moaning quietly.
     "Shit... This is really turning me on."
     "You don't have to tell me these things..."
     "Look, can I be honest with you?" Gavin puts his phone down and fixes his gaze on me.
     "Yes..?"
     "You're the closest thing I have to Conan. And, I'm horny as fuck." He reaches into his pants and pulls out his cock, giving it a few strokes. "I'm not gonna touch you. I just need you to do something for me."
     "What... do you want?"
     "Ever since I fucked Conan, I've had this weird fetish for Mermandroids. God, I love you guys so much. I want you to model for me." He bites his lip excitedly.
     I scoot away from him. "What do you mean? We shouldn't be doing this, Gavin. Hank will get mad at me."
     "No, he won't! He doesn't have to know. Please."
     I swallow hard. "I... can't. What am I supposed to do?"
     "I just want you to turn around and lean against the coffee table."
     I hesitate. But, I don't want to make Gavin mad. I pull myself over to Hank's coffee table and lean against it. My backside faces Gavin. I look back at him. "Gavin...? What are you going to do to me?"
     "I'm not gonna do anything to you." He pulls his pants down a little. "Just, stay that way."
I shiver a little. "This doesn't feel right..."
"All I need is for you to keep still while I finish myself off. Just... be quiet unless I tell you to speak."
I lay my head on the table. I can hear the sounds of him panting heavily as he jerks himself off.
"Say my name."
"G-Gavin...?"
"Louder."
"Gavin..!"
"Louder! Scream it!"
"Gavin!" I shout. I hope, Hank isn't here, yet.
"Fuck! Conan," he moans. "Shit. You sound just like him. It's so easy to imagine him in your place."
So, he only wants me to pretend to be Conan? That makes me a little more comfortable.
"Shit, shit, fuck! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." He stands up and walks over to Hank's bathroom. I watch him go, sighing in relief.
The front door opens, and Hank walks inside. He's holding a few bags in his arms. Corvin follows him. "Connor? What're you doing?"
"I'm just sitting on the floor, Hank. Don't mind me." I smile reassuringly at him.
     "Where's Gavin?"
     "In the bathroom."
     "Oh."
     Corvin sets his bags down. "Look at all the cool, new clothes I got, Connor!" He pulls out a black shirt with the Illuminati symbol on it. I remember Conan telling me about that.
     "Cool!"
     Hank sits down with a huff. "How was it while we were gone? I hope, Gavin wasn't too mean to you."
     "No."
     "I let him play games on my phone. Right, Connor?" he lies.
     I look back at him. "Yup."
     Gavin sits down. "It was pretty fun, I guess."
     "Oh. Alright."
     I stare up at Gavin. He smiles down at me knowingly.
     We need to get Conan back before Gavin gets more physical with me. Lust and desire are strong emotions, and I'm scared to find out how far he'll go for his own gratification.