One

Ok so a little back story of my life. I live with my mom dad and brother. My brother recently move and had begone a house called the c4 house. But when he left my mom and dad would always abuse me. And they would leave for weeks and not give me food or anything thing.

My mom and dad would also come home drunk and high out of they minds and just hit me like I'm a punshing bag or something.

I don't really talk to JC (my bro) anymore and I don't really know why though. Ok that's enough about me. Oh God here we go.

Pov: Madie

"Madie Caylen get your hoe ass down here NOW." my so called mother yelled as she stumbled through the door
"Where is my food and WHERE THE HELL IS THE ALCOHOL BICH." "I-I don't ma'am." I stuttered looking at the floor as a clear but noticeable tear ran down my cheek.

"Well MAKE A PLAN AND GET ME MY ALCOHOL." she yelled at me and threw her beer bottle at my head, "y-yes ma'am." i said as I saw blood dripping down my head.

I ran upstairs to go and look for the bottles I hid from them for incase something like this happens. I ran back down the stairs and gave her the bottle and ran back upstairs.

I locked myself in the bathroom crying silently. And trying not to let them know that I'm crying otherwise they are going to hit me again. "Why do they hate me I did nothing wrong" I silently cru to myself. I don't even know where my 'dad' is but I really don't care.

As I lay on the cold marble floor in the bathroom in the corner of my eye I see a razor blade.

⚡Trigger warning⚡
(if you ever feel like cutting pls don't do it pls talk to someone i can also be that someone.)

I walk up to the razor and take it in my hand and push it into my arm. I hiss from the pain but it quickly goes away. In my bedroom I hear my phone go off. I decided that I'll check on it later.

I made me a bath and sat in the water for at least 20 min. Until I hear my phone going off again. I got out of the bath and changed into my pj's.

I got out of the bathroom and looked at my phone. I shocked, confused yet slightly happy expression appeared on my face when I saw it was my own brother Jc Caylen that was calling me well actually video calling me, but I couldn't answer it I had bruise on my face cause my dad threw my off the stairs about 2 weeks ago.

So me being me I declined it. Not even 5min later I got another video call from him and declined him again. But I think relisation hit im in the face like my mom did to me 1 hour ago and this time viosed called me.

"Madie why didn't you answer the video call?" "cause I look like shit you idiot and also hi to you to." i said slightly laughing.

"oh yeah hi, why do you sound not so happy a usually?" he askes quit conserned. "ohh me not happy oh please I'm always happy" I said trying not to make a sound and give away the fact that I hade been crying for the last 40min or so.

"Madie you know I'm not dumb right? I can hear you crying" "I'm not crying you are" and obviously my body hated me so much that I let out a small quite but hearable sob.

"Madie I'm comeing over in 10 min if you were crying you are going to te me what's wrong ok you have no choice ok?" "ok" I said almost whispering.

Me and Jc talked about for another 5 min and the next thing I know i hear a glass shatter.

"Madie is everything OK over there?" he askes kind of scared. "y-yaeh everything is fine I'll call you back later bye" you hung up the phone or so you think you accidentally pressed the end button miss.

"Madie you little slut how could you do this you made me drop my glass."

Pov: Jc

I sat in my car listening how my parents screemed at Madie for no reason. I felt like chewing on my hand cause I was to afraid to say anything or else she will get beaten up even more.

I pulled into my old houses driveway and walked to the door with Kian, Crawford and Oscar. I opened the doot to see...

To be continued...

800 words
Adios amicos