ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ| ᴀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

(Same Outfit Above) Billie POV

As Obi-Wan and I landed on Kamino, it poured rain down. I sighed putting my Jedi robe on and getting out of the ship. We approached the doors, and it opened with a tall Kamino citizen standing there. "Ah. Master Jedi! You're expected." She told us as we stepped inside. "We're expected?" I asked her as I put my hood down. "Why of course you are, we were beginning to think that you weren't coming."

Time Skip Check! I am too lazy....

As we were being chained to a poll, Padmé and Anakin walked in. I rolled my eyes with a 'are you dumb or stupid?' look. "Good job." I sarcastically said to them. As they got the beast ready, I grabbed a Bobby pin out of my hair unlocking the cuffs. I climbed up the pole to see Padmé doing the same.

As we fought the beast one of them scratched my back, making it bleed. I screamed in pain trying to keep myself up there.

Time skip ⏭ againnnnn

As we landed, medics came and pulled me to get treated. As they finished treating me, I walked out to find Obi-Wan. As I looked for him, a youngling came up to me hugging my leg. I smiled and went down to her level. "Hi!" She told me as she waved. "Hello. What's your name?" "Lola! And your Billie!" I nodded picking her up. "Can I play with you?" She asked me, I nodded as we walked away to play.

As Lola and I played, she looked up to see someone, so she waved. I looked up at the person to see Obi-Wan. "Do you know who he is?" I asked her. "He is Master Kenobi! Hi!" She said to him. He waved then walked to use saying. "Can I borrow Master Billie?" She nodded running to her friends. "Yes?" I asked him. He then pulled me to our secret area.....

 He then pulled me to our secret area

A/N: 

Cliffhanger! I am writing a chapter or 2 in Pity Party. It's a Riverdale book, so if you like that go read it.