Late with #Buggnkat

{Song: Head Shoulders Knees & Toes

By: Ofenbach and Quarterhead (feat. Norma Jean Martine)

I feel like it would be fitting here because Marinette's an overall clumsy person, ya know?? And she tends to get herself in messy situations all the time...if you know what I mean ;) 

Enjoy!}

・・・

"Marinette?"

the sleeping girl lets out an obnoxiously loud snore, as the poor ladybug kwami tries in vain to wake her holder up.

"Marinette!"

the kwami suddenly gets an amazing idea. with a maniacal grin, she flew to the poor unsuspecting Marinette's ear.

"LILA'S WINNING AND TAKING OVER THE WORLD! YOU LOST TO LILA!"

the human, more commonly known as Marinette, screams.

"AAHHH! NO LILA! NOT THAT #bleep!"

Tikki tries in futile to cover her ears from the vain word.

"no cussing! and besides, you're late to school!"

"AAH!"

Marinette panicks, and grabs the first outfit she can find.

"TIKKI I NEED HELP-"

"coming, Marinette!"

as Marinette dresses herself in her usual clothes, Tikki decides to make her hair wonky, for Marinette never made her chocolate chip cookies last night.

wonky, as in with mini-pigtails everywhere.

she grabs around 15 hairbands really fast so her charge won't see, and gets to work.

'one hairband there, another one there, three and four both there, hmm, I think we need more there, and obviously we need to get the glitter. sprinkles? nah. ooh, ooh, how about little loaves of bread? maybe...first I need to tell Mari the time! but the bread...,' Tikki thinks.

"Marinette? Do you know," she checks the time and realizes that she has 4 minutes remaining until Phase 1 of the prank, "THAT YOU'LL BE LATE?! plus you need to go across town to deliver the cake! it's due in 2 hours and you know how Manon is- she always asks for more and more and more!"

she sighs. "Tikki, I don't have time for that."

Tikki tugs on her sleeve. "Not if you don't hurry."

they go down the stairs (well, one goes down the normal way, one phases through the wall), and a frazzled Mari panics with how she looks. in all honesty, she looks like a bird had taken a shit on her. her shoes miraculously adorning around her neck (on a chain- why are her shoes on a chain?), her backpack tightly wound up around one leg, her blazer sprawled on her hair, and her hair sticking straight up (poor Mari really did need to realize that no one put icing in their hair when they were in a hurry and couldn't find the gel), as she hula-hoops her purse around her waist, trying to bring it up to her shoulder. Tikki sighs, and phases into the purse, silently wondering why all her charges were always disorganized.

"ack! EEK! TIKKI WHEN DID I PUT A RAT IN MY HAIR-"

the poor kwami deeply sighs, as she tries to get as comfy as she can (which really isn't very comfy).

⋅t⋅i⋅m⋅e⋅s⋅k⋅i⋅p⋅ ⋅b⋅r⋅o⋅u⋅g⋅h⋅t⋅ ⋅b⋅y⋅ ⋅#buggachat⋅

a fed-up Mari stumbles into the locker room, as both Adrien and Chloe take one look at her, and they immediately wear matching expressions of disbelief.