Friends 'n Deep Ends

{Ello :) I don't have a specific video for this chapter, haha 😂 Comments are most appreciated! I'm sorry for the late response, apparently it didn't publish -_- ugh imma need dad to throw out the wifi- it works better outside or whatever -__-}

"so wait....what?"

[Previously on ̶N̶o̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶G̶o̶t̶ ̶T̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶-:p -

"hear us out, please," nino pleaded.

"why?" chloe demanded angrily. "why should they hear you out, when you were part of the problem?"

"what?" alya asked, puzzled. "I...was at the hospital. For, like the past few days. nino came with."

"oh, for real," chloe mocked. "so you were at the hospital, when there was a specific alya and nino mocking marinette and making her life worse? nice try, I don't speak bullshiet."

trixx flew out of alya's hair, making plagg and tikki gasp in surprise.

"don't. you. dare. doubt. my. holder. got it?" she smiles, sickly-sweet like.

plagg flies in front of the original four.

"I don't think you have rights to speak like that in front of my charges," he muttered. "they're not doubting her, they're just stating what they saw. you, of all people, know how that works, trixx."

she growles, and that's when wayzz decides to step in.

"hey, hey, stop fighting, you lil' brats."

"WAYZZ! I MISSED YOU," tikki shouts, flying out of marinette's blazer to tackle him flying.

"OOF- yeah yeah, I missed you too, tiks," he supplies.

"Also, please stop fighting...who knows, maybe it was an akuma?"

alya chuckles weakly, and juleka turns to her.

"what was that?"

"I- uh- I may have a lead on that....there's a new papillon....and it's a lady, too..."

"WHAT?!" all of them scream.

then adrien chuckles.

"...so I guess this isn't the time to tell you guys I'm gay?"

"WHAT?!"]

"yes, yes I am," adrien nods gravely. "I is gaeboi."

chloe smacks both of their heads. "THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW YOU BOZOS-"

{poor adrichou indeed. also, again, screw that schedule I put, I'm more screwed over than that...how about I try to update every week? and uh I got an offer to publish this on a new webnovel app? Uh idk what even to think about that lmaoo}

YA'LL ARE LEX-TASTIC!

𝕩𝕠𝕩 𝕃𝕖𝕩~