Sweet Melodies

Aang

With you, Minister Zhanxi. He heard a minion of the Earth King say.

With this he managed to see a woman of about 22 years old, with pale skin as the clouds, green eyes and black hair braided to her waist.

She seemed somewhat agitated. Maybe it's because of the meeting.

"Good morning, Minister, it's a pleasure to meet you," Aang said, noticing that she was looking at him intently, as if she were scared.

That expression was what some children used when they met him, but she was already an adult.

"Minister, are you okay?" Aang thought she felt bad, the girl could faint at any moment from how pale she was.

"Yes, yes, of course," she replied cheerfully.

That reassured him a bit.

The meeting will last for a few hours. He had to make sure that she is capable of carrying out a position of that level. 

While King Kuei had confidence in her, he still didn't know her at all. Talking about some situations would let him know who was in front of him.

I know when there is good in people, she for now seems to be a reliable person. He thought, considering what had happened with the last councilor.

The same thing cannot happen again, this time it will be me personally who is sure that she is the one.

Sokka

It is one of the few places where he feels relaxed, after all, he was one of the councilors in charge of representing the citizens of the water tribe, without adding that now that he was 23 years old, his responsibilities and obligations to his tribe were becoming more and more  greater.

Sokka would return from time to time to visit his father, who had already spoken with him about his future as Tribal Chief of the Southern Water Tribe.

Although Hakoda still did not unleash the charge of him.

It's overwhelming, I can't believe how things have changed over the years.  Before we were only dedicated to transferring families to their respective nations, now we have helped build this city, practically from nothing. He said to himself with some feeling.

"Are you okay, Sokka?" Suki approached him with some concern. He had been somewhat pensive for a long time. Something extremely rare about him.

Sokka went to the small school that the Republic City police had given Sukki every day.

Chi blocking is something that a few years ago gained popularity among Nonbenders, but over time that interest dwindled, now there were only 5 people taking classes.

Sukki looked a bit disappointed, that's why Sokka went daily, maybe to make his girlfriend's morning a little more enjoyable.

"Yeah, I'm okay" The Warrior released a smile to downplay it. "It's just that I've been thinking about how things have changed for all of us."

"Yes, I know, I have also thought about it many times. She responded understanding that feeling "But, we are fine, isn't it?  I mean, I feel good, I am with you, I have a job that I like to do, although for now it is not working as I would like.  I couldn't ask for more, and I'm glad you're here, sokka"

Sukki would always be with him, no matter what.

At times, in the middle of training, Suki and her students would take the time to eat either in that place or in the suburbs of the City.