Chapter 1

Wednesday 11:04 am

1 day

Louis awoke to the smell of fresh tea, like he did every morning. Harry was always up first. He showered and then made him and Louis tea. That was one of the things Louis loved about him.

"Good morning love!" Harry gave him a nice kiss on the cheek and handed him his tea. "We have lots of work to do today. I'm meeting Niall for lunch, and you said you were going to go see Liam, right?"

"Yea me and Liam have a writing session. He asked me to go with him. He wants to put out a new album sometime this year, and I might collaborate on some of his songs." Louis calmly sipped his tea. He hadn't thought about putting new music out of his own, but he was willing to do a collaboration, especially with his old band mate. Harry had an album out already, but he said he wasn't going to put another out for a while, but he never gave a specific reason.

"Nice Lou. I think the fans would really like it if you and Liam did some music together. Once we come out, we should put music out together. That would be cool" Harry and Louis weren't out to the public yet. Mostly just their close friends and family and a few other people knew that they were together. He kind of liked it that way.

"Yea they would be thrilled" Louis gave a small chuckle, but then put on a long expression, like something was bothering him.

"You alright?"

"About the whole coming out thing." He trailed off, like he was avoiding something. "When should we? I feel like the fans already know, but when should we officially tell them?"

"I don't know Lou. I kind of like it being kept in secret. It's like a secret club that only a select few know about."

"So you don't think we will ever come out?" Louis seemed to press hard, and it gave Harry a scare on how aggressive it came out as.

"I don't think for a while. I want to get settled down first and-

"I have to go. I'll be late for Liam." Louis got up, got dressed, and grabbed his things and before Harry could say anything, he was out the door. Louis shouldn't have brought it up. Harry never liked talking about it, but Louis felt the need to discuss. What Louis didn't know was that Harry was waiting until after they were married to come out. He just didn't want to ruin the surprise that he was proposing. 

Harry watched as Louis went out the door. He just grabbed his things and left too. He didn't want Niall to have to wait for him.

12:21pm

Louis and Liam's meeting

Louis approached the studio. A few fans passed by asking for photos, which he of course accepted. He loved interacting with fans. He entered the studio, giving a small wave to the standing bodyguards. He was used to them, especially when he was in One Direction. He saw Liam and gave him a big hug.

"Hey mate!" They hugged and sat down in the nicely decorated studio. "What's been going on with you?"

"Not much, how about you? How is being a father?" Louis hasn't seen Liam for a little while. Before his mom died, Liam became a father to a son, Bear. Louis hadn't met Bear yet, but was anxious too. He wanted to be a father so bad, and hopefully that dream would come true with Harry.

"It's good, it's good. Bear is almost a year and half now, which is crazy. It's exciting being a father, but I want to put out new music, which is why we are here, you know?" Liam had put a few singles out, but now wanted to make a new album. He only had a few songs written, which Louis had already heard, but he wanted his help to write better songs with Louis' amazing voice in them. "How is life after you know...?"