surprise

Cassandra arrived home after work ready to tell Varian the big news . " VAR , I'M HOME " cass yelled making sure he heard .

She went to the lab under their house excited to tell her husband the big surprise. Cass walked in like she dose everyday trying not to spoil her surprise .

" hay var "

" oh hay Cassie. Your home already " he asked sitting his alchemy book down on the table , as Cassandra walked closer

" what do you mean already , it's 5 a clock "

" already " he asked confused . " yes , why you loose track of time " she asked kissing his cheek . " I guess" varian said with a embarrassed laugh

" look Var it's time you new something " she said holding her stomach

" ookk "

She sighed before sitting on the table " know have I've been throwing up , and having terrible headache for 2 months now " she asked nerves

" again yes , why what's wrong " her husband asked sitting next to her on the table

Cass looked into his sparkling blue eyes and sighed again " ok well , it's all completely normal. the reason That's all been happening is because ........." she went quite bitting her lower lip .

" I'm pregnant " she eventually said quickly.

Varian hesitated at the news processing it , but soon Cassandra noticed a huge grin on his face.

He let out a chuckle in joy . " I'm going to be a father" varian asked happily jumping off the table .

Cass nodded and she felt him putt his hands on her waist taking her off the table spinning her around . Cassandra let at a laugh at his reaction.

Varian sat her back down on the ground wiping away his tears of joy . He pulled her close kissing his wife which she kindly accepted not pulling away .

" I can't wait to meet are little bundle of joy " he said softly hugging her .

Cass smiled and laugh a little and responded " nether can I " she said hugging him back tightly not wanting to let go . " I love you Cassie " " and I love you Var "

The end hope y'all enjoyed .!.!.!.!