The plan (Short chapter btw)

Denki's POV:

I met Akane around the corner from where I had just broken up with jiro my heart was aching in pain I felt as if it was eating me inside out as soon as i got to Akane i noticed her sinister smile throwing me off i was so uneasy and confused "Nowwww that we got "Your " Precious kyoka away, they're wont be a problem!" She laughed "Your fucking crazy" I muttered I knew bakugo's plan would work I just needed to have some patience.... "I knowwww! but you gonna have to deal with it! since your gonna be my new boyfriend!" she smiled acting innocently "Fuck off" I said rolling my eyes "Hey dont talk to me like that babeeee!" she shouted "Whatever" I spat she kissed my cheek and I just had to sit there I quickly turned around "I'll be in my dorm" i spat "Fine!!!!! ugh your so meannn! i just wanted a kiss!" screeched like a little kid i just ignored her walking over to bakugo's room as smile appeared on my face the closer I got...

I got to bakugo's door and violently knocked he soon opened and I saw kirishima in there "you convinced kirishima to come????" I looked at him "Mhmm" bakugo said as I walked in "I dont got all day bakugo said you were gonna convince me that you didn't Cheat and I wanna know the truth already" He calmly said "Well did you record your conversation just now???" bakugo asked "Um yea" I quickly pulled my phone out and played my most recent vid "Noww that we got "your" Precious kyoka away they're wont be a problem!........your fucking crazy....... I knowwww! but your gonna have to deal with it! since your gonna be my new boyfriend!.......fuck off........Hey dont talk to me like that babeeee!.......Whatever...I'll be in my dorm......Fine!!!!! ugh your so meannn! I just wanted a kiss!" the audio stopped "That's all I have for ight now-" I said quietly "Kirishima looked up at me this doesn't prove that you didn't cheat on her but something's obviously going on so I believe you" Kirishima muttered "Thank god!" I shouted "so denki everytime you and Akane hang out I want you to audio record your conversations cause I know sooner or later shes gonna slip up and say something that could get her expelled record everything for the next few week alright?????" bakugo calmly said "Got it" I mumbled "Is there anything I can help with?" Kirishima asked "can you convince sero to believe us! like sero won't even talk to us" bakugo snarled "Ight" Kirishima let out "Also whatever you do! DO NOT TELL FUCKING RACCOON EYES" bakugo muttered "Why?" kirishima asked "If she believes us shes gonna go off on Akane and its gonna ruin our plan but if she doesn't believe us shes gonna tell everyone what were doing and Akane will find out" bakugo said "Oh yeah that's reasonable" kirishima muttered...

Hey!!! it's the damn author of this fanfic I wanna apologize for the short chapters the next chapter should be longer than the past few also ANYONE GOT IDEAS ON HOW WE SHOULD PUNISH AKANE??? I wanna hear you guys ideas because its hilarious when you guys be writing stuff in the comments like #killakane2020 or #Cancelakane2020 Lol

[Word count: 562]