chuuya? are you a girl?

chuuya was sleeping in the port mafia nursing office, peacefully. rather to peaceful for anyone who knew the hot head. the sun shined on his face from the half way drawn back blinds that hung beside him. the sun slowly moving onto chuuyas eyes causing them to flutter open. he jolted up quickly, throwing his hands behind him for support. "ow.." he said grabbing his head scratching it. "chuu~ya!" dazai said skipping in the room. "are you awake ye-.." silence. "uh dazai?" the ginger said not understanding his partners odd behaviour. he couldn't comprehend why his partner was acting weird for no reason. chuuyas woke up before after about a week while getting knocked out by using corruption or just getting bonked by an ability.

dazai slipped out of the room cautiously. chuuya stared at the door way. he looked down examining himself. he saw a women's body on him. a women? "i have BOOBIES?!" he screamed jumping off the table running to where mori was. "boss boss! what the fuck!" a snicker escaped the olders lips along with someone behind his chair. "dazai literally shut up." chuuya said huffing, sinking further and further into his coat. "i can't believe me out of all people! of course should've expected it." he frowned throwing a thumbs down up. "ooo chuuya~ you are a good looking lady. wanna commit double suicide..?" dazai slid into view of chuuyas field of vision. "i will slit your throat without thinking. don't touch me." the blue eyed ginger said speeding past dazai. "and you smell good! like apple wine!~" he ran after chuuya practically jumping on him.

"dazai!! i said don't touch me you baka!!" he squirmed under the fall upon him. it didn't solve anything but make him closer. well shit. he gave up on struggling, feeling like dissolving into the floor. "i cant waste an opportunity! that would be stupid of me." he said proudly sitting on chuuyas butt throwing his point finger in the air. "opportunity for what?" chuuya said looking back at the brunette, who was smirking the evilest smirk he's ever laid his eyes on. with his pointer finger and thumb on his chin he said proudly, "to tease you dumbass. i'm gonna tease the crap out of you! it's kinda sad though you are still short as a girl! shorty;)." he winked ruffling chuuyas now waist length hair. his hat still sitting on his head like a trophy. a trophy for what though? easy. it was a gift from the port mafia. dazai stood up stretching a little bit. the short pale ginger got up hitting the bandaged man in the head. "awww chuu~ you even have the collar as a girl! cute." dazai said grabbing it viciously causing the other to whimper. so submissive. dazai thought to himself. i don't like the girl version chuuya i mean he's hot but he's always been hot so.. what am i thinking!?

"hello? dazai?" chuuya said flicking his forehead. daza took a double take at the confused face facing him before giving a soft smile walking towards the nursing room. "i'm guessing you don't wanna go on a mission today?" dazai said picking at his bandages honestly, just wanting them to be off. he wanted everything to be over. "well duh. i'm gonna sit here the rest of the day." he said scooting back on the bed laying down. dazai looked at the boy then at his fingers, fiddling courageously with a hint of nervousness. he stood up abruptly shoving his hands into his pocket. chuuyas gaze locked on him the entire time. "well.. i'm gonna go then boss might need me. plus i don't really need to be here." he said giving a small smile before turning on his heel. think chuuya think. "DAZAI!" he yelled as the taller was about to go out of view causing him to stop dead in his tracks. "please don't leave me. i'm scared. i don't wanna be like this anymore i'm tired." he said laying down facing the wall. a huff left the plump pink lips that were sculpted into dazais face. "i was hoping you'd say something to get me to stay. i don't wanna do work jack ass."

dazai walked over to chuuyas medical bed, quietly slipping next to him under the covers. his arms raced to get around chuuyas waist pulling him in tighter which made chuuya feel safer then he's ever felt before. it was a good feeling for the petite boy that he would like to experience more often. but he never would be able to again because he has no time. within the port mafia you are never safe but in this moment he felt truly safe, truly warm, and most of all truly loved. "i like you as a boy if that makes you feel better.." he said drifting off to sleep from chuuyas breathing and light humming. his hands still fiddling with chuuyas end of his hair. "oh shut up." he said smiling gently tapping his hand. "chuuya please don't leave me like everyone else." dazai said quietly burying his face clearly tired, nervous, and embarrassed. "i won't dazai. i wont." he reassured slowly stroking the hands that fell at his waist attached to dazai. "thank you chuuya." a simple hum left the soft lips.

"osamu dazai is now a traitor to the port mafia."

HA! look who left now. bastard. tears fell i knew, i knew i was hurt. i could never face him again. my pride is to high for that so then why am i crying? make this stupid shit stop. stop i said!!

im still scared to be alone, dazai...

okay so this is something small just to update. i'm working on that other one right now but haven't really thought of were to go next or detail in the story so✨. this is unedited so spelling mistakes? we don't know her👩🏻‍🦯. i'm extremely tired:p.

words:997