What Happened?

Diggle drove as fast as he could to Verdant with Oliver in the back with Felicity's head in his lap. When they got there, Diggle ran into Verdant and opened the door that leads to the foundry. Oliver and Felicity were behind him, Oliver running as fast as he could. He and Diggle ran down the stairs and set Felicity on the table. Oliver ran over and brought the cart of medical supplies to Felicity while Diggle checked her pulse. "Dig, is she breathing?" Oliver asked. "Barely," Diggle nearly whispered. Oliver went over to her. "What are you doing? We have to save her!" Diggle said. "No. No, we don't. She's gonna wake up on her own," With that, he stood standing next to the love of his life until she woke up.

"Oliver!" Felicity sprung up, scared. He quickly grabbed her hand and squeezed it. Oliver put his hand on her head and said, "It's okay. You're safe. I'm here," he comforted her. Breathing raggedly, Felicity put her head back down on the table. "I-I'm... Where's Diggle?" she asked Oliver. "I'm over here, Felicity. I'm trying to figure out what happened," Diggle answered from the computer. "Did you find anything?" Oliver questioned, still holding Felicity's hand. "No. Even if there was a bombing or an earthquake, it's not on the news," Diggle confirmed. "What?" Oliver was staring into space. "What, Oliver?" Felicity said. "What if it wasn't a bombing or an earthquake or just an old roof? Was it something else or someone else?" Oliver thought out loud. "You're not seriously thinking...?" Diggle asked. "No. We are gonna find what or who did this, then, we'll see," Oliver said.