Flatline

While Oliver was sleeping, Felicity flat-lined twice. When he learned, Diggle called Roy and Thea, informing them not to tell Oliver. Diggle and Roy were worried sick when she flat-lined for the second time. Thea went home 20 minutes before. Six minutes after she flat-lined again, a doctor came up to them and said that Felicity was out of time. That she might not make it after all. Roy started tearing up after the doctor left. Diggle, then, decided it was time to call Oliver.

"Is she okay?" Oliver picked up on the first ring. "Not really. She flat-lined twice, Oliver," Oliver's heart sank. "They're saying that she might not make it," Diggle said, heavy-hearted. A tear left Oliver's eye and rolled down his face. He couldn't process this. Was he about to lose Felicity? He quickly ended the call, hopped on his motorcycle, and drove to the hospital. Oliver was so focused on the thought of losing the love of his life that he almost got hit by a semi. He broke the speed limit by 20 miles, but made it safely to the hospital. He ran upstairs to Felicity's room and saw Diggle and Roy looking through the window, at her.

"Diggle," Oliver was out of breath. "Is she..." "She's breathing, Oliver," Diggle interrupted. "She's been fine for about 2 hours," Oliver exhaled, still blanketed by a coat of fear. "I should've never gone home," Oliver said to himself, more than to anybody else. "No, Oliver, you're better rested now," Diggle, being the man he is, comforted his best friend. Roy started talking. "Hey guys, she's awake," Roy pointed through the window, towards a stirring Felicity. They all went inside.

**************************************************************************Did I leave you hanging? Did I? I wanted to. Sorry, not sorry!🙊 Just kidding! I wanted to leave you guys hanging because I won't be writing this story for a while (like a week or so😱) because of my new story, Born. 💙💚Love you, Lovelies💚💙 thank you guys so much for all the votes and the comments 😘😘 you truly are my Lovelies💙

Out Of Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें