Uday dreams of Manyata and Manveer romantic date

Meanwhile Manyata comes to consciousness. She realised that Uday is kissing her. She feels a strange attraction towards him and she also responds to the kiss. Uday is shocked but happy. They kiss each other passionately.

Manyata opened her eyes and is lost in his face.

M- Uday......

UV- Manyata.

Manyata hugs Uday.

M- Uday mujhe nahi pata ki me tumse pyaar karti hu ya nahi. Aur na hi ye pata hai ki me tumhe kabhi pyaar de sakti hu ya nahi. But me humare rishte ko ek mauka zarur dena chahti hu. Me.......

Uday- Trust me Princess. Mujhe koyi jaldi nahi hai. Tum mujhse pyaar karo ya na karo me tumse humesha pyaar karunga. I'm glad ki tum mujhe ek mauka de rahi ho. I love you.

Manyata is about to say I love you too but then stops herself. Uday is about to go away. She held his wrist.

Uday please don't go. I need you.

This time she leans forward to kiss him. He also kissed her. He made her lie on the bed and is kissing all over her face. Manyata is lost in his kisses. He bends and kisses her neck and shoulder. She moaned his name. He stopped himself. He caresses her cheek and says-

Ye sab shadi ke baad. I love you and I want you badly Princess. Par me aapki respect bhi karta hu. I know ki ye sab aapke usulo ke khilaaf hai.

Manyata couldn't control herself anymore. She hugged him tightly and whispered

I love you Uday. I love you.

Uday- Princess. Tum jaldbaazi me decision le rahi ho. Take ur time it's ok.

Manyata- Nahi Uday. Jab tum Friendship Day pe mujhse milne aaye aur jab tumne mujhe hug kiya to mujhe ajeeb si feeling aayi. Aur terrace pe bhi jab hum kareeb aaye tab bhi. Tab me Rohan aur tumhare bich me confused thi. Par ab nahi.

Uday- Princess. Mujhe jana chahiye. He goes away.

It was raining outside. Manyata follows Uday and she held his wrist and forcefully makes him face her.
Manyata being angry yells at him.

Manyata- Tum bhi mujhe chodke jana chahte ho us Rohan ki tarah. To thik hai jao. Sab mujhe chodke chale jao. Me hu hi is layak. Shayad me hi pyaar ke layak nahi hu. She starts crying.

Uday- Princess......

Seeing her like this his heart melts. He held her wrist and pulls her into a hug. And then kisses her passionately. It is raining and both of them felt a spark of love in their body. Uday didn't control himself anymore. He lifts her up and brings her to his house and carried her to his room and put her on the bed. She stretched her arms for him to come to her. He comes on top of her and kisses her passionately and removed her clothes one by one making love to her. She also enjoyed his love.

Suddenly Uday opens his eyes and realises that he was dreaming. He looks at Manyata. She looked weak and fragile and her face was pale. He kissed her forehead and says

I love you Manyata. Tum kyu meri feelings samajh nahi rahi ho? Me tumhe is halat me nahi dekh sakta. Please mujhe meri purani Manyata wapas dila do please.

She was unconscious but could hear everything. She got tears in her eyes by hearing whatever Uday told her. After saying that he goes away.

Manyata got up from the bed and cried her heart out. But her pain did not reduce. Abhi comes inside Manyata's room. She quickly wipes her tears and tries to give him a smile but she gave him a smile which was not like how she usually smiled.