Manyata ka hero

Uday hugs Manyata.

She frowns because of Rohit's behaviour towards her.

Uday sees the frown on her face.

Uday- Princess ye kya hai tumhare chehre pe?

Manyata touching all over her face says- Kya hai? Kuch laga hai kya?

Uday- Ye.... Ye pareshani ye dar ye gussa. Tumpe bilkul suit nahi karta. Tumhari wo tubelight jaisi smile hi jachti hai tumpe. Tum hasti muskurati hui bahut achi lagti ho. To smile karo na.

Manyata smiles showing all her 32 teeth.

Uday- Ye hui na baat. Ab chalo. Me tumhara mood thik karne ke liye tumhe ghumane le jata hu

Uday takes Manyata out to lift her mood. He first takes her to a coffee shop and orders her favourite Hazelnut cappuccino. In the cappuccino there is a heart shape.

Manyata looks at it and smiles.

Manyata- Uday. I know you love me par iska ye matlab nahi hai ki tum har cheez me apna pyaar dikhao. 🙂🙂

Uday- Kyu? Tumhe acha nahi laga?
He is about to get up and go away being angry.

Manyata held Uday's wrist to stop him- Uday. Aisi baat nahi hai. Ye coffee duniya ki sabse best coffee hai. Pata hai kyu?

Uday nods saying no.

Manyata- Kyunki isme tumhara dher sara pyaar mila hua hai.

Uday- Acha ab makhan marna chodo. Hum nahi fisalne wale.

Manyata pulls him close to herself by holding his collar and says- Acha? Tabhi to mere pyaar me pade ho. Hai na?

Uday being serious- Tumse zyada kuch bhi important nahi hai meri life me Princess. Tumhari khushi me hi meri khushi hai.

Manyata- I love you Uday. Ab coffee pi le? Thandi ho jayegi.

Manyata first makes Uday drink it.

Uday- Princess. Isme cheeni thodi kam hai. Don't you think?

Manyata- Really? Me cheeni dal deti hu.

She takes the sugar packet and is about to add sugar Uday held her wrist. She looks at Uday being amused as to why he held her wrist.

Uday- Princess. Pehle pi ke dekh lo pehle.

Manyata being confused drinks the coffee.

M- Uday. Coffee me cheeni thik hi to hai??

Uday- Acha. Pilao.

She makes him drink the coffee.

Uday held her wrist and says-
Ab thik hai.

He looks straight into her eyes. She smiles and laughs.

M- Uday tum bhi na.

Uday- Ab chale? Shopping pe? You need a wardrobe makeover. Rohit hota to pata hai kya kehta?

Manyata nods and says no.

Uday imitating Rohit's voice and actions says-
Darling your wardrobe malfunction is a fashion disaster get rid of it. You need a wardrobe makeover. Darling you need to consult Manish Malhotra.

Manyata laughs.

Uday- Chalo shopping karte hai.

Manyata selects a few dresses for herself. She asks Uday and shows him the dresses and asks his opinion. Uday likes some dresses and rejects the other dresses.