Chapter 7- Working On It Together

Harry's POV

I haven't spoken to Blair in three days.

I mean did I want to see Blair? Usually, when I hook up with girls that's it. We hook up and there really isn't much more to it. The strange thing is Blair and I didn't even have sex. If we did have sex, I just know I would not be able to hold myself back. Sex has been a stress relieverto me. No feelings, no sort of love of any kind, and because I use sex as an outlet to get my fustrations out I tend to be rough.

I would have railed into her.

That's another reason why I declined her offer for a blowjob. First reason being that night was supposed to be about her, not me. Also, I don't have a single ounce of self control. I was surprised I didn't completely lose it when she started squirting.

If  being coaches daughter didn't seal the deal, seeing how little she seems to know about sex defiently does. I'm not the type of a guy for girls who are inexperienced. I don't even deserve to have sex with her. She deserves better than me. She deserves a guy who can take his time with her, learn how her body works so he can pleasure her, and a guy who can be gentle and work her up the ladder.

That guy was just simply not me.

So, I just helped her out and gave Blair her first orgasm. I didn't get a single thing out of it, and I surprisingly didn't really care. The fact that she thought her vagaina was broken was absolutely absurd. I knew there was no way she was having good sex with her ex boyfriend.

Something told me to check on Blair and to make sure she was okay. When I gave her a ride home after the incident with Justin she didn't speak at all. She just mumbled a quiet "thank you" when I dropped her off.

So I had texted her a couple times over the past three days.

Hey, just checking in wanted to see if you were okay.

Not be clingy or anything I just want to make sure you are good.

I wonder if she has touched herself since that night. Maybe it's a good thing Blair didn't respond back. I wanted to make sure she was okay, but I also knew I was slowly falling in deep. I'm very much attracted to Blair. Watching her last night orgasming all over my hand was one of the sexiest things I have seen. Almost every day since that night I have jacked off to image of her pressed up against my chest, flushed cheeks, screaming my name and riding out her oragasm.  

She basically was the one who got herself off at first, I was just guiding her fingers. It was mind boggling how she thought she was incapable of orgamsing.

Not to mention how fucking scared she looked when Justin approached her. I didn't really think much about him showing up to Gabe's party. People from a bunch of different highschools always show up. I also didn't think it would affect Blair that much. She was shaking so much, and even looked like she might have cried.

What the hell went down last summer?

Fuck, I think I care about Blair.

I'm attracted to her too.

I really can't afford feelings right now. I have so much on my plate.

But the butterflies that erupt in the pit of my stomach when I see her is such a good feeling, and the way that she completely melts under my touch is something I wouldn't mind seeing often.

But I wasn't the guy for her. I definitely don't deserve her.

"You're not hungry?" Maya asks, noticing that I haven't touched my burger.

I was hungry. We just had a two hour practice. I just couldn't shake Blair out of my mind.

"Alright, so who was the girl you had up in my room?" Gabe asked. "That's probably why the guy won't eat, he can't stop thinking about the shag he had."