Part 3

——————
( Warning: Physical and Verbal abuse)

Nathan got off the bus, and made his way down the driveway, he was old enough to drive and had his license but his mom sold his car.

Nathan opened the door and his parents were sitting at the table. " what?" Nathan said slowly shutting the door with a suspicious and confused look because since his parents split they have never been in the same house together.

" Nathan sit.." Ford said patting the seat beside him as Lillian stood in the other side of the table. Nathan set his Track bag down by the door and sat down by his dad.
" Nathan........ I don't know how to break this to you... but your gonna have to come move with me to America." Ford sighed as Lillian stood there with her arms crossed and a evil smirk.
" W-what?! Dad! No that means I don't get to see Nick! Dad!" Nathan said standing up upset. " I know." Ford sighed " your mother requested that it's for the best and that your little brother is too young to remember you anyway."

Nathan darted his eyes at Lillian and lunged at her over the table " YOU BITCH!" Nathan yelled and Ford grabbed Nathan before he could grab her. " NATHAN CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Ford said forcing Nathan to sit down, Nathan took a breath.
Ford stood and walked away " I'm going to hook up the trailer, Nathan make sure you pack." Ford said as he left.

Nathan eyed Lillian down " Your a fucking bitch you know that?" Lillian reached over the table and grabbed him by his shirt and slapped him " don't talk to me that way you foken fagget, Go pack your sit so I don't have to see your ugly fucking face anymore" he said letting him go. Nathan smacked her hand away " don't fucking touch me" he said standing and going upstairs.

Nathan walked outside with his last bag and his pet snake Cherry, " alright girl, this is your last day in Ireland enjoy it." Nathan sighed as he put his bag in the truck and Cherry into her cage on the seat.

" Nate!" A small voice yells from behind Nathan, Nathan turns around to the voice and sees a little blond haired Toddler running to him " where are you going?" Nick said looking up at him. Nathan picked Nick up " I'm just going away for a school trip buddy I'll be back"
he said with watery eyes. The little boy wrapped his stubby arms around Nathan's neck.
"Ohtay Nate! I wove you!" Nick said with a small giggle.
" I love you too buddy" Nathan said hugging him back, before he could get another word in Lillian grabbed Nick off Nathan.

"Alight Fag the good byes are over, Nick don't need to see you for long, I don't want him recognizing your ugly face." Lillian said as she walked away.
Nathan growled and wiped the tear off his face and got into the truck. "I hope I never see her again " Nathan hissed as his dad drive off. " oh don't worry she'll show up again, she always has to make life hard for others." Ford sighed.

Nathan took Cherry out of her cage and held her with him in the passenger seat. " why did you even marry her?" Nathan said as he watched Cherry make herself comfortable in his palm, " well you know how she is, she's two faced and was 'Nice' Before I married her and it just went downhill from there, she's a crazy bitch. She wanted kids and I told her no, but....." Ford chuckled

" she what?" Nathan said
" she took one of my used condoms and...... impregnated herself..." Ford laughed.
" Jesus" Nathan said with a chuckle.
———————————————-
This was a real emotional roller coaster.. there will be more soon <3