Chapter 23 - Black

Black.

Black is now my world. I feel as if my eyes are open but all I see is black. They can't be open. I was hit by a boot, I didn't go blind.

"How is she?" said a voice.

"Is she sleeping?" said another.

I slightly recognised the voices. One was female and the other male.

"She passed out after the boot hit her head, but I rang the doctors and they said she'll come round in the next hour or so." Harry, I know that voice anywhere.

"I can't believe that bitch did that! What if it had caused her serious damage aye? We'd be in hospital and Charlie would be in a friggin' coma!" shouted Mel, her loud voice booming through my sensitive ears. Making me wince.

"She moved! Guys she moved!" shouted Zayn, aw the excitement in his voice is cute!

Suddenly there was complete silence. I didn't like it, I'm afraid of the dark but when I could hear people around me it made it easier to deal with. With no one making a sound makes me feel... alone.

Right, okay Charlie. Time to focus all energy on opening these eyes. Come on, you're strong. Ready... now!

I conjured up all the energy I had in my body and focused on my heavy eyelids. They opened a bit and I saw an inch of light creeping through, but then they shut again.

Urgh.

"Did you see that?" said Niall.

"Her eyes fluttered! She's trying to open her eyes!" Eleanor exclaimed. Suddenly I felt a hand over my eyebrows.

"Louis?! What the hell areyou doing?" Liam asked.

"Helping heropen her eyes."

"You can't pull her eyelids open! It has to be natural. It has to come from her." Liam explained, putting emphasis on the her.

Okay, let's do this poo!

All energy in my body... focus on my eyelids... Ready...go!

And with a flash my eyes shot open, making everyone jump back a little. Harry was sitting by my side in his flat, I was on the sofa and everyone else was standing around me. 

"Heeyyyyy guyyysssss." I smiled, weakly. 

"Charlie!" They all shouted happily.

"Hey baby." said a low, rough voice.

I turned my head to the left and my eyes fell upon Harry's gorgeous green ones. I smiled, strongly. Jesus, this guy and my emotions.

"I missed you." 

I blushed.

Suddenly my brain went back to what happened.

"Where's Amy?! Is she here??" I asked, frightened. Harry held my hand, squeezing it slightly.

"No! I won't let her near you." Harry explained. I blushed again and leaned in, he brushed my lips with his before pulling away and kissing my nose. I was disappointed but it was cute, so I let it slide.

"Yeah, after you blacked out, Harry put you in the car and drove off. Mel was about to go and kill Amy but she'd ran off. Well... that's what they told me." Zayn stated before going to get a drink.

Wait... Zayn?!

"Zayn?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I screeched, getting off the sofa and running to him.

"Charlie, slow down! You'll get dizzy." Niall warned. I waved him off.

Zayn turned and smiled.

"Louis text me when you blacked out. I couldn't not be here when you woke up now could I!" He said. I smiled, suddenly his eyes darted to the door. "Oh by the way, Charlie. Meet Perrie, my girlfriend."