Introduction

(Y/N) is the younger sibling of Jacob and his twin sister Jackleen. The twins are popular people from the internet. Well, Jackleen is.

Jacob, mostly referred to as Jack, is known from a short video made by Jackleen where she attacks him with a baguette and screams at him: "The best weapon in world!
His reaction was just a simple stop at first but soon turned into screaming because he was being beaten up by his twin with a baguette.

He's the CEO of the family company that makes paper. He also collects and buys jewelry and sells them somewhere on the world for a high, but still affordable price.
To which (Y/N) always comments that he won't be able to sell them and he always replies back with "Then explain how I was able to sell some cheap ruby earrings that one time."

His sister, Jackleen, is a blogger who mostly posts pictures of food, how great her gardening skills are and makes live streams of her playing video games with her friends.

Her Mario Kart streams are rather chaotic because her friends are all screaming while trying to get first place.
The Among Us streams are even worst.

Jackleen prefers it to be called Jackie and when she meets new people, she will introduce herself as Jackie and not as Jackleen.

And lastly we have the youngest sibling, (Y/N). (Y/N) was never seen in any of Jackies' live streams. Her viewers know that Jackie has another sibling but they've never seen them. They do know a few things about (Y/N) because Jackie sometimes tells the viewers stories about (Y/N).

Most of the workers that work at the family company know (Y/N) because they always come by whenever their boss forgot his food at home. The only things that the workers know about (Y/N) is that its a they, the way they look like and that they're the younger sibling of their boss.
The workers call (Y/N) The mysterios person. [Farrahkeks can't write mysterios.]

Despite many people not knowing a lot of things about (Y/N), there are obviously people who are close to them.

One of them is their best friend Faye!
They and Faye have been friends since elementary school and do many things together.

That was a lie. They just laze around most of the time and try to get things done.

There was a time though where they ended up in the hospital though. More informations about that accident will be provided in future chapters. And that will take two years.

𓆉︎

Fun fact: Farrahkeks had no idea how to name Faye first and ended up giving Faye her sisters name.

Another fun fact: Farrahkeks cringes at the chapters that she wrote.