Chapter 1 The begin of your adventure

[Author here, if I wrote a word wrong, have no idea what something is called and/or made grammar mistakes, please point it out and say what I did wrong. I want to improve my english because it's not my first language.]

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock on your nightstand. It says 6 A.M.
What a terrible time to be awake.

You may be wondering why you're waking up this early in the morning if you could spend the morning in bed sleeping.
I can explain that!

Reason 1: You need to make breakfast before your sister does. Your sister is for some reasons incabable of cooking.
Nah jk. You just have high standards when it comes to food.
You're the Gordon Ramsay in your home.

Reason 2: Being first is cool.

Reason 3: You have to pick your friend up for college.

Reason 4: There is no reason four.

You sit up and look out the window. It's November now and the sky outside is dark. 

You turn the light, that is on your nightstand, on and blind yourself.
It's just like turning your phone on at 3 in the morning.

After regaining back your vision, you get up from your bed and slowly walk outside your bedroom into the hallway and close the bedroom door behind you. The hallway is really dark. You can't see anything right now.

You've been living in this mansion your entire life, you know where every furniture is placed and know which step of the the staircases creak.
So, you don't really need light to nevigate yourself around your home. You know it just like your vest pockets.

You walk forward, then you turn to the left, put one of your hands on the wall and begin to slide it around the wall. You're trying to find the light switch.

Jackie told you to turn on the lights in the hallway so she knows that you're already awake.
Turning on the lights in this hallway so she knows that you're awake is stupid. You know very well that she told you that because she doesn't want to walk into the furniture here. You've heard her cursing out furniture a lot in the past. And you were down in the kitchen making or eating breakfast whenever this happened. The poor furniture.

You find the light switch and turn the lights on. You're blinded once again. Rip.

You walk down the stairs and look at the picture hung on the walls. They're all just pictures of your family members achieving big things such like an article that has been ripped out of some newspaper and framed.
It's about your aunt Stacy tracking down a criminal and there is a picture of your brother standing on top of a stage playing his violin. He gives off a weird face expression in it. After your brother saw the picture, he began to play every intrument he played in front of a mirror. He was so embarrassed because of the face he made while he was on stage.

Arriving down the stairs you walk to the kitchen and inside there you begin to make breakfast for you, your sister and your brother.

Timeskip because you're just cooking and nothing interesting will happen while you're cooking

You stand in front of the kitchen table with pride because you're very proud of yourself. The food just look too beautiful to be eaten and the table has been set by you. The whole table itself just screams the word aesthetic.

You made pancakes that should be enough to fill three empty stomaches, made earl grey tea for your sister, coffee for your brother and (y/d) for yourself.

You also put a bowl with berries on the table. And you made whipped cream just in case. Of course you didn't forget to add the maple syrup that you bought yesterday while you were out shopping with your sister.