At First Sight - Chapter 3

Sasuke's POV

"Uchiha Sasuke is now at the school gym! What task will be waiting for him here?? Hmmmm... Lets find out!" Suigetsu declared and waved the camera around the place, I face palmed and walked into the gym.

"LOOK! Sasuke has arrived! Lets continue with our springtime of youth with him and his task!"

I stared wide eyes at a man, he was wearing green spandex and a bowl cut hair style... Just... Like...

"...Lee...?" I spluttered,

He looked at me curiously, "Sasuke knows my wonderful student Lee?! HOW YOUTHFUL!! But no.... My name is Might Gai!!! The youthful beast of Konoha High School!"

Behind me, Suigetsu shivered, "Ok now this is just plain creepy..."

I agreed by nodding.

"So Sasuke! You have to run around the whole school 3 times!! That is your task! And... With your flames of youth you have to do it in under 20 minutes!" He declared.

I stared then sped off in a hurry, THIS SCHOOL WAS MASSIVE!! How does he expect me to run something like this in such little time!!?

"Come on Duckbutt! Think of the blonde boy!" Suigetsu encouraged,

I smiled slightly from hearing the blonde being mentioned.

"ONWARDS WITH THE FLAMES OF YOUTH!!!!"

Oh the things I do for love...

But... I am so dead.

 By time it had ended, my arms and legs felt like 100,000 ton bricks were on them, I groaned and muttered curse words as I sat down in front of the Gai.

He grinned and gave me a thumbs up, his... Teeth... Sparkled...

Creepy...

"I'm going to have nightmares..." Suigetsu muttered.

"HOW YOUTHFUL SASUKE!!! You completed the task in under 20 minutes!!! And as promised! Your information is... He loves the colour orange and foxes! That is one of the reasons we call him a fox! His love for foxes and his whiskers! The next task is in room 59c, GO GO GO WITH YOUR YOUTH!!"

Suigetsu and I literally ran away from the green beast, so much like Lee... But even more extreme... *shiver*

"Suigetsu?"

"What?"

"... Don't you dare tell anyone about this..."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? It's embarrassing,"

"What? The fact that Gai wore you out so much that I had to carry you?"

"SHUT UP AND STOP TALKING!!"

"What? That I'm carrying you in a piggyback?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"Alright! Alright! Stop hitting me!!"

I sat down on my seat, Suigetsu with me, it was break time and I had to at least eat something, and anyway, the teachers that were in on the plan had the whole day off to wait for me.