Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls

...'Cause the window
Opened one time with you and me...

'Cause the windowOpened one time with you and me

"I'm so hungry, I could eat a whole cow," Liu Mei grumbles. You look at her in confusion. "We just go here, we didn't stop, and you're already...hungry?" You shake your head at your best friend.

You both look around the mall, your mind wondering what you should buy, whereas Liu Mei is probably thinking about what food stall she plans on going to.

"So where should we go eat--" You shake your head at Liu Mei's words.

"--We going to shop first, food after," you grab her wrist and drag her to a shop. Liu Mei whines as you pass by Crispy Creme.

~

You look at the different headbands in a Louis Vuitton store and decide on taking a white one. You reach for it, and someone takes it before you. Liu Mei shakes her head at you.

"You have enough headbands Yunru and I hardly see you shop for something other than hats or headbands."

"There's nothing wrong with buying them," you mumble. She places her palms on your cheeks and squishes them.

"What are we going to do with you?" Liu Mei coos at you. You roll your eyes at her. "Let me buy what I want, and I don't go fashion police on you?" You narrow your eyes at her and remove her hands from your cheeks.

You grab another headband and walk passed her. She can keep the headband since it's not like there aren't others.

"Hey, wait for me," she shouts after you.

~

MAC Cosmetics, is one of Liu Mei's favorite stores. You don't mind it, but Liu Mei's mini shopping basket is half full.

"Mei I don't ever see you buy things other than make-up," you mock her tone from what she mentioned previously. She waves you off.

~

You groan from the weight of the seven shopping bags. Two of which are yours. Liu Mei 'asked' you nicely to help her carry hers...well if nicely means 'force all your shopping bags on your best friend and choose a restaurant' and you get a table for two.