Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.

...Now my forever's falling down
Wondering if you'd want me now...

Now my forever's falling downWondering if you'd want me now

Sana and Dahyun widen their eyes in astonishment. You jump at their tone.

"I've been trying to get her into the fandom, but Yunru is just so stubborn," you roll your eyes at Liu Mei.

A shadow looms over you. You look up, and Liu Mei, Sana, and Dahyun stare down at you with disappointment.

"You don't like BTS," Sana confirms. You shrug."I'm more of a Selena Gomez and a pink-black sort of fan, Lisa is pretty cool."

"Dayun, Liu Mei grab her," Sana says with a firm voice. They both grab you and force you on a chair whole Sana ties you with a rope, who knows where she found it?

"There is no way you will be a Blink," Dayun places a laptop on the table in front of you and opens it. Cautiously, you eye her and Liu Mei, who seems to be enjoying this.

Some friend Liu Mei.

The laptop has an image of who you suspect is BTS probably.

"They look handsome, are they brothers? Since they look very much alike," you ask curiously

"No dummy, they aren't related--"

"How do you know, do you live with them?--" you cut off Sana. "I mean, how much do you really know them? They could be someone else and not who--" It's your turn to get cut off by Liu Mei.

"Did you girls know that Yunru's mom and her little sister are part of the A.R.M.Y?" You sigh at that. "It's unfortunate really,"

"Anyway let's get started with the BTS lesson,"

"They also won the Idol Star Athletics Championships which happened during the Annual Lunar New year broadcast - where the k-pop stars face off against one another in a variety sport event." Sana presses play on a video.