Chapter 5- Panda Express rules

...How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more...

How could I knowOne day I'd wake up feeling more

Wings Era; Love Yourself: Her Era (2017)

The dance studio is filled with energy, choreographed dance moves and singing.

"And that's a wrap guy," Sun Sungdeuk, the choreographer, calls out.

Almost instantly, the seven boys collapse on the floor in exhaustion. Jin and Namjoon are spread out on the floor, dripping sweat. J-hope is talking to Sun Sungdeuk about a specific move in one of their dance sets. Jungkook and Taehuyng are goofing around the water table, spraying each other with water droplets.

"Hey stop it  Tae-Hyung.." JK narrows his eyes playfully at Taehuyng, who is continuously spraying him with water. Taehuyng laughs. "You are very sweaty, and you need a shower."

With that  Taehuyng pours half of his water bottle on Jungkook's head. Jungkook widens his eyes in shock and Taehuyng runs seat.

"You're dead!" He starts running after Taehuyng. The others stare and laugh at their antics. It's Jungkook and Teahuyng bonded so well. Their fans even ship them as 'Taekook'. The two friends don't mind it, as long as it doesn't go overboard.

It's been twelve hours that they have been practising on the setlist for their upcoming wings tour. They had just finished a concert in Seoul a few weeks ago. The stress and anxiety are building because they want to perform well and show their fans, the A.R.M.Y, their love.

"I would kill for kimchi right now," Jin sighs. Yoongi takes a breath after drinking his water. "I'm too tired to eat, sleeping is what I need, and then I'll just wake up next year," Namjoon chuckles at Yoongi words.

"I hear you, but this year will break us into the US market, we need to perform well--" Namjoon is cut off by Sejin, their manager, entering the studio who claps his hands. Everyone bows their heads in a respective greeting.