Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?

We were ships in the night, night, night.

You tap on your desk already exhausted by the monotone voice of the video editing lecturer. Your mind drifts off daydreaming about owning your own film production company, but right now you need to concentrate on passing your third-year finals.

Lui Mei is working on her fashion design mood board for a project. The assessments and assignments workload is getting heavier. Libraries and media centers are already full with even the 4th year graduating class.

 Libraries and media centers are already full with even the 4th year graduating class

Recently you saw a very stressed-out Dylan a few days ago. The both of you couldn't even hang out that much, but you do stay in contact, such as texting. He wanted to spend more time with you, but being swamped with work doesn't allow that.

Sana started a study group, and you all will meet up this afternoon in the library to compare media notes.

After class, you decided to head with a crowd of students, to the dorms. You enjoy the chilly breezy afternoon, and the fresh air calms you from the hectic day you've endured.

In your dorm room, you decided to eat some leftover ramen noodles. After a light snack, you jump on your bed intending to relax with your laptop indulging in some BTS mv's, catching up on the RunBts episodes, and watching cute, hilarious videos of your bias Jin, he makes you happy with his unique windshield laugh.