Chapter 8- Assignment woes

...I'm wondering
Are you my best friend...

You snuggle deeply into your fluffy bed covers. It's Saturday a wonderful rest day. You decided to sleep in today. Lui Mei was the early bird today taking care of your laundry and general upkeep of your dorm room.

As she was wiping the worktop desk a phone was ringing non-stop. Liu Mei looks around where the source of the noise is coming from. It's your cell phone. A missed call from Aunt Seulgi, your mom. Hopefully nothing bad.

She continues with her dusting and wiping. A few minutes later the phone rings again. Liu Mei grabs the phone to place it on silent then she sees the caller ID. Mr Annoyer. She decides to answer it.

"Good morning Mr Annoyer to what do I owe the pleasure of hearing it speak?" Liu Mei asks in a dull tone, slightly annoyed that her cleaning time was interrupted.

"Morning to you too Ms 'I'm too good to this world'. Why are you answering Yunru's phone?" Dylan responds in a sarcastic voice. Liu Mei rolls her eyes at Dylan. How can a person still be annoying at this time of the day? "Her majesty is sleeping the sleep of the righteous. Please call again after 2 hours-" She chuckles at as she looks at your sleeping form.

"Why? It's already 12 pm!" Dylan's unexpected shout causes Liu Mei to move the phone a few centimeters away from being damaged. She shakes her head and clicks her tongue.

"You insisted that she goes to that stupid park with you, so she had to pull an all-nighter for her assignment that is due on Monday,"

Dylan sighs. "...I'm sorry ...I'll let her sleep ...can I make it up to you, I' 'll buy you lunch?" He asks apologetically.

"Well if you want Y/n to cherish you more buy us American food. From the food, drinks, desserts, and snacks. We are hanging out with Sana and Dahyun later," Liu Mei smirks. She prefers it when Dylan is trying to show his apology by buying food.

"Can't I just buy from our cafeteria," He asks.

"Seriously Dylan, don't be a miser...I'm going to have a 21st coming-of-age birthday party and you'll be invited," Liu Mei clicks her tongue again.

"Ok...send my girl, my love-" 

"Ew! ..bye!" She hangs up quickly. Disgust covers her facial expression. Liu gets back to cleaning.

...

You wake up a few minutes later, well-rested. Lui Mei informed you about the miss calls and Dylan. You decided to quickly call your mom. Mingmei misses you and you spoke to your sister and mom for a few minutes.