Chapter 10- Chile

...If this is all just in my head
My heart is pounding tonight
I wonder...

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

When the band and their staff arrived at the Airport in Chile a day ago Chilean ARMYs excitedly waited for them in screaming and took numerous photos on their cell phones. The boys just waved as they passed through the arrival gates.

The airport security was very efficient in their jobs and made it easier for the boys and their staff to go through. Awaiting them was a white mini van readyto take them to their hotel.

Unfortunately where ever they go saseang fans will be in the mix to the annoyance of the Chilean ARMY. They had to change hotels because their hotel stay accidentally got leaked during Jimins'Vlive and the saseangs were screaming and shouting at 9 am in the morning. The management had to, unfortunately, booked the group into another five-star hotel with tighter security.

Jimin breaths out relieve when he took a seat at the back "Wow ...our Armys are excited to see us, just the annoying saseang fans who always ruin our rest day and today our rehearsals start," Jhope nods happily "Let's just hope nothing in our hotel rooms gave us away...but I can wait to try out my Spanish."

Yoongi sighs tiredly "Easy, just do your Vlives with a white background. Or on your bed."

Taehuyng jumps in. "I'm so thankful to ARMY who have our backs. BTS Army is loving and caring. I love them."

The boys all nod in agreement extremely happy that they arrived safely to meet their fans.
Taehuyng removed his mask and stare out of the window with interest. They'll be staying at one of the most luxurious five-star hotels in Santiago, Chile. HOTEL SAN CRISTOBAL TOWER.