Thoughts - 2

A/N: Karma's house:

Karma's room:

Made by yours truly, bai now

Manami's P.O.V

I sat down on my bed. Thinking...

"Who was that girl...?" I wondered looking out at the moon. "What was with appearance changing, horns and tail...? Where did she come from...?"

To many questions. And I knew if someone answered even one of them I would have a million more questions regarding that answer.

I yawned.

"What's the time...?"

I looked at the clock. It was midnight already?!

I sighed as I took of my glasses.

In a few minutes I was sitting on my bed, fully changed.

"Maybe I can see her again..." I thought. "I mean... I do have her phone number"

Karma's P.O.V

"What now?" I asked Sukai.

"Go inside! You look weird just standing infront of a house!" He shouted at me.

"Alright alright" I muttered rolling my eyes as I entered the house.

It was really big for one person.

2 bedrooms for some reason, a kitchen, a living room area and some other stuff.

"Good enough" I said to myself as I looked around.

I threw my jacket on the couch and looked around at the kitchen.

(A/N: outfit she is wearing, art does not belong to me. I found it off of google)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I collapse in the bed.

It was an... eventful. Day...

Yeah.

"You should look for a school. Well — a high school" Sukai's voice said.

"Mmm" I hummed as my tail grabbed the laptop on the side table.

I sat up and looked at the pictures of the different high schools. Honestly, I'd rather not go to any. I wouldn't know anyone there.

Wait a second — I should be able to tell which high school that girl goes to right! Manami, was her name?

"Creep" Sukai commented.

"Hey!" I said. Yeah, I usually talk to him out loud. I mean, only I can hear him but he hears everything I do. "But seriously, will I be able to tell what high school she goes to? Does she even go to a high school?!" I asked.

"Yes and... yes" He said with a pause.

"Alright" I said.

I examined the schools.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

N-

"That's the one!" Sukai said.

(A/N I have no clue how to spell the high school so I'm just gonna type "Kunu high school" ok?)

"Kunu high school?" I asked Sukai tilting my head.

"Yup" He said.

So that's where she goes to school eh..?

I smiled slightly and emailed the school saying that I'd come there tomorrow (A/N: Monday) to do the entrance exam.

"You should probably study" Sukai said.

"Why? You'll help me cheat right?" I asked.

"You know I will..." he sighed sounding exasperated.

I smiled. "Thanks"